This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2012-2013 Season Thread

Now that would be good but you should have started it out with, "Once upon a time, in a far off land known as the USHL"

Waiting another year had nothing what so ever to do with it. When an outsider has limited at best info, they tend to be dangerous and or ignorant, which is what you are in both cases.
    He never had an issue with going to school in 13/14 but did have an issue with being misled. If you read his interviews you will see that he says that but did so without the need to jam it down anyones throat. Was candid but did so with a little tact.

He had several Hockey East offers, more than 2 for this past fall. If you dont think BC or BU wouldnt like him on their 3rd or 4th line this year you are smoking that crop you are growing. Issue always ends up being how much available cash. Again, limited info is a seed for eventual ignorance, a crop you should get a 4H Ribbon for.

He is going to a better school and will do well.

The one thing he didn't lose in this tragic fairy tail is his dignity.

Comment

That reply was predictable.

I am up front all the info I have on this subject is the drivel on the message board and Mike’s interviews. Since the coaches are silent on the subject all the information is one sided, yet the conclusion I come to is Mike is a tragic figure.

I hope for Mike you are some internet "creeper" that has an unhealthy interest in this topic. Otherwise you have the chance of being the clueless advisor...

Note: I am not likely to reply on this subject again as only a fool argues with an idiot and I have no intentions participating in an argument on this subject.
      Last edited by JB; 01-29-2013, 12:51 PM.
      "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        I see Mike Vecchione as a tragic figure.

He had the lifelong dream to play at UNH,
        That really is tragic!
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          That really is tragic!
          When I typed that I wondered how long this reply would take. I knew it wouldn't slip past, definitely a hanging curve ball.

Personally I think my father committed child abuse hooking me on UNH hockey back in the 70's. Just like all those parents of Red Sox’s fans for all those years.
          "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

That reply was predictable.

I am up front all the info I have on this subject is the drivel on the message board and Mike’s interviews. Since the coaches are silent on the subject all the information is one sided, yet the conclusion I come to is Mike is a tragic figure.

I hope for Mike you are some internet "creeper" that has an unhealthy interest in this topic. Otherwise you have the chance of being the clueless advisor...

Note: I am not likely to reply on this subject again as only a fool argues with an idiot and I have no intentions participating in an argument on this subject.
            Good riddance and have fun up in Lee, Heard Deliverance was scouting it out to do a sequel and were going to have the locals join in as they are looking to beef up the original version.

Based upon your grammar, or lack there of, the lead role is waiting..

"I am up front all the info I have"

"I have no intentions participating in"

Tragic is living in Lee and having a UNH degree.

That is you at the 10 second mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              Good riddance and have up in Lee, Heard Deliverance was scouting it out to doa sequel and was having the locals come as they are to beef up the original version.

Based upon your grammar, or lack there of, the lead role is waiting..
              Just so we're clear, after that first sentence, you're criticizing grammar?

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                Just so we're clear, after that first sentence, you're criticizing grammar?
                Very good point.... I corrected my typos, JB read it 6 times and smiled like the guy in the video I just attached...

Comment

Nice grammar
                  "we get Mr Vechionne you have prove"
                  "you would tough our lives"

UNH would be proud to know their alums are doing so well and holding down the 7-3 slot at Seven Eleven
                  Your torch carrier CHC posted something so I respnded.
                  I dont think a few UNH fans rooting against another teams player is a remote concern. If someone is shallow enough to let that sway them it must mean one thing, they have a unh degree. I do though get your point and agree
                  ^
                  "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                  Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                  NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                  EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                  AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                  1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
                    O my god this has turned into the stupidest thing ever, we get Mr Vecchione you have prove how great your son is and how smart you are and better then everyone else, you have made your point you are just so great and knowledgeable , and we are so grateful you would grace us with your presence and we are truly honored that you would tough our lives with your awesomeness, now can you move on to someone else and stop wasting everyones time.
                    Ryan Cordeiro's family would be proud.
                    "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                    Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                    NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                    EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                    AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                    1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Must have hit a nerve...

Typically when one starts worrying about grammar on a message board they have nothing.

This board ain’t nuttin I is doing for work, so I ain’t real worried ‘bout proofing and polish’n.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JB;5614793]Must have hit a nerve...

Typically when one starts worrying about grammar on a message board they have nothing.

This board ain’t nuttin I is doing for work, so I ain’t real worried ‘bout proofing and poli

Lee nh
                        Last edited by Hokydad; 01-29-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Personally I think my father committed child abuse hooking me on UNH hockey back in the 70's. Just like all those parents of Red Sox’s fans for all those years.
                          that's hysterical

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            that's hysterical
                            Only because it is true! My first UNH hockey memory was as a 4 year old, I was too young to defend myself... I went to a ton of games with my dad as a kid (well I still do) it has always been something we do together... many memories of standing in Snively as the players left the ice (the smile of a kid getting handed a puck or a high-five), hot dogs at the games, and catching pucks during warm-ups... (sniff) ... good lord I need a couch to lie on

Any fan of the Red Sox (well since the 70's-80's and before) can relate to the plight of a UNH Hockey fan... Even the BC hockey fans prior to the 2000's. UNH has never won, but not winning in my life time is close enough to never for me, it is all relative after all, might even be less painful to have never won. Actually the BC fans might have been tormented worse pre 2001, UNH is a tease but d@mn BC just loved ripping you guy’s apart. For long time fans the euphoria of the last 5 years and 3 titles must be off the charts, does it get kinda ho-hum another title? …nevermind I don't want to know

Comment

Lee nh
                              Dude, I am proud of where I come from, great place to grow up, which is why it is in my profile.

Peaceful country town 5 miles from UNH, we have a classic New England Church, had a little country store, lots of wood and grass, just a great place to be a kid.

Comment

The one thing he didn't lose in this tragic fairy tail is his dignity.
                                tragic fairy tail? honh honh honh honh! what it do, get cutted offs by zee angry wizard?

Comment

Working...
                                X