X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.D.
    replied
    Re: UNH Wildcats 2012-2013 Season Thread

Why would gerbe be on your bench? Oh e.cat...

Wild game today...don't think either coach will be happy with how it unfolded but a point each is probably the just result.

Leave a comment:

• e.cat
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Ok I honestly can't tell...is that a "little person" on your bench or a little kid in a suit?
    i thought gerbe was gone?

Leave a comment:

• the geese
    replied
    Originally posted by UNH09 View Post

I will take that sister kisser. Heading up to the Gutt, which always is a tough place to play. Should be an interesting weekend.
    Chucky ....where's your analysis today?

Leave a comment:

• UNH09
    replied

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
    A pretty good beginning. Great Hockey East battle. Both UNH and BC could have won it. Both teams were dragging in the overtime. On to Vermont.
    I will take that sister kisser. Heading up to the Gutt, which always is a tough place to play. Should be an interesting weekend.

Leave a comment:

• C-H-C
    replied

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
    A pretty good beginning. Great Hockey East battle. Both UNH and BC could have won it. Both teams were dragging in the overtime. On to Vermont.

Leave a comment:

• CarlS
    replied
    Ok I honestly can't tell...is that a "little person" on your bench or a little kid in a suit?
    It is the one and only Matt Myers ... And I consider myself lucky to know him and his family. As an aside his Dad is an outstanding youth hockey coach with many state titles, now is coaching Bedford H.S.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Thanks to the non trolls for a legitimate answer

Leave a comment:

• NCAAfan500
    replied

You're ignorance continues to shine.

Leave a comment:

• C-H-C
    replied

Matthew Myers is a decidedly big man who's a key contributor to UNH hockey.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied

It's a "little person" - can't recall his name at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• C-H-C
    replied

"Is UNH Ready for the Stretch Run?"

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Originally posted by Aerman View Post
    Well, they were an inch or so from a national championship that year. Maybe this is a good thing?
    Oops, I should have written that UNH had not gone a regular season series without beating PC at least once since BEFORE 1998-99, the oldest record that I could find.

Leave a comment:

• Aerman
    replied

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    First time since 1998-1999 season, at least.
    Well, they were an inch or so from a national championship that year. Maybe this is a good thing?

Leave a comment:

• Felger
    replied

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
    Keep in mind that UNH plays 7, 8 and 9 in the Hockey East standings after this weekend.
    +1

Thanks so much for bringing some LOGIC to this thread...UNH is a sub-.500 team since the break, and more importantly to me has been substandard since the Colorado trip. That is obvious. But given the Hockey East schedule the rest of the way I see few REALISTIC chances of the Cats dropping out of the top four. (Doesnt mean good things in the postseason, but I still see them at home for round one.) Seven of the eight UNH losses have come against TUCs and I don't see any of them on the schedule after Sunday. To drop from the top four either BU or UML, teams which still play each other twice and teams which UNH owns the tie breaker against, would have to pass them. UNH lost the season series to PC (which still has MC, Bc and UML on its schedule) and still leads the Friars in the standings, albeit by just a point. For all their recent struggles the 'Cats are still closer to first place than to fifth place.

The math seems to work in UNH's favor. But hey, as Dave Hendrickson, Tim Benedetto and John Gravallese demonstrated over the past few days, math is not a strong suit of the Hockey East hierarchy.
    Last edited by Felger; 02-14-2013, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X