9 Yale vs. 8 Denver

Could look like this:

Northeast Regional:
      16 RIT vs. 1 New Hampshire
      9 Yale vs. 8 Denver

Look familiar?
      RIT Tigers

Comment

• Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS 2012-2013 - Locked, Loaded, And Ready To Roar <<<<<

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
        Here's a big what if........

If the tigers win the AH tourney, the current bracketology:

Northeast Regional:
        16 Colgate vs. 1 New Hampshire
        9 Yale vs. 8 Denver

Could look like this:

Northeast Regional:
        16 RIT vs. 1 New Hampshire
        9 Yale vs. 8 Denver

Look familiar?
        No skating mother teresas, so not really.

Comment

For those wondering about RIT's ability to recurit "blue chip" players. UCONN has two recurits on the NHL Central Scouting mid-term rankings. What changing leagues can do...
          Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
          The Mule
          Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
            For those wondering about RIT's ability to recurit "blue chip" players. UCONN has two recurits on the NHL Central Scouting mid-term rankings. What changing leagues can do...
            Scholarships can also help, although you can pick up a blue chipper if you can practically guarantee play time, which is how Union College is able to get those sorts of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
              For the record, Jordan Ruby was also once listed on those rankings.

Powers &8^]

Comment

That's worked out well for us so far :|

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                For the record, Jordan Ruby was also once listed on those rankings.

Powers &8^]
                RIT Tigers

Comment

Looks like Heisenberg added another recruit, he's committed for 2014 and not next year. He plays in a junior league I am not familiar with, GOJHL.

Info:
                  Caleb Cameron - Forward - 5'10 180 lbs - The crazy part is his stats so far this year 36 games played with a whopping 26 goals and 37 assists for a total of 63 points (1.75 ppg).

http://gojhlcms.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=9435
                  Last edited by Zyklon; 01-18-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Tigers in black sweaters tonight here at Army.

Comment

Black Vs. the Black Knights???

Powers - I am well aware of Ruby being on that ranking. I was not implying that RIT could not get those guys, but was illustrating what jumping into Hockey East can do. That happen instantly, before that UCONN could only dream about getting that kind of recurit. It gave them a quick boost in their recuuriting. I am generally happy with the quality of player Wilson and Hills have been able to bring in. But I still feel they are hand cuffed a little. In the Sportzone report on Hamburgh Wilson made reference to where RIT was "in the pecking order". As much credit as I give the adminstration for getting behind the problem, honestly I still see two big mistakes I beleive they are making.

One was noticeable inactivity when a lot of the conference shifting was going on. I feel that RIT is fine with Atlantic Hockey, Wilson at least touts the league and yes it has gotten better. However I still see Eastern pod teams, and Canisius holding back the league by being exteremly cheap. Personally I would have like to see some indication of grabbing some of the better wetsern pod teams and some teams that was left from the CCHA break up. That could have been a great league and with the new arena coming could have really given more an opportunity to bring in some higher rank recurits.

And what is a bit of a broken record around these parts. I think its a real mistake for the administration not to have a commitment and plan to raise all sports to D-I. I have no illusion of the undertaking of this project, but we have come to expect great things at RIT.

This is not to doubt the team, I still have high expectations even with this in which I would call an objective analysis...
                      Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                      The Mule
                      Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Anyone else having trouble with the WITR feed?

EDIT: Never mind, I've got it.
                        Last edited by Schmitty; 01-18-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working for me....

Originally posted by Schmitty View Post
                          Anyone else having trouble with the WITR feed?

EDIT: Never mind, I've got it.
                          RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                            Working for me....
                            I've found that I basically have to keep restarting the feed when it cuts out....oh well. :P

Comment

I have a bad angle with America One.. but it looked like that 3rd Army goal shouldn't have been a problem for Watson.
                              RIT Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                                I have a bad angle with America One.. but it looked like that 3rd Army goal shouldn't have been a problem for Watson.
                                Yup, lets hope RIT can score 1-2 more because once the flood gates open on our tenders they seem to be mentally taken out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X