This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS 2012-2013 - Locked, Loaded, And Ready To Roar <<<<<

And thus marks the first time RIT has ever lost a home Atlantic Hockey game by 3 or more non-empty net goals.

Forget a bye, this team's now behind the eight ball to even host a first round series. 2 points behind RoMo (they have a game in hand), 1 behind Air Force (with their game tonight their game in hand), 2 behind UConn....and we have to pass two of those teams.
    Last edited by jflory81; 01-11-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

For once I am glad I couldn't watch the game. RIT hockey is in a sad state.
      My Four Favorite teams:
      RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
      Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattS View Post
        For once I am glad I couldn't watch the game. RIT hockey is in a sad state.
        I think it's just frustrating to come off of a positive weekend at St. Lawrence and then do poorly at home. We've seen glimpses of quality play, so hopefully we can get it together at the end of the season. Else, it'll be a long offseason.
        RIT Tigers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln145QKj2pE - A video I shot of Ricky Walton's penalty shot vs. Canisius 11/2/07. It ended up being the game winner.

2013-14 AHA Pick 'Em Champion!

Comment

The is probably the sloppiest, laziest, and downright worst RIT hockey performance in recent memory. No wonder our goalies can't get any momentum going, they have to put up with a defense that belongs at the circus more than the ice rink.
          RIT

Comment

thankfully the NHL decided that it was time to get back to the ice so that we no longer depend on this team to get our hockey fix. Bar tab to drown the TIGERS derived sorrows is starting to add up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bing View Post
              I think it's just frustrating to come off of a positive weekend at St. Lawrence and then do poorly at home. We've seen glimpses of quality play, so hopefully we can get it together at the end of the season. Else, it'll be a long offseason.
              I've been hearing that all season long. I'm not drinking that Kool Aid anymore. This team is wildly inconsistent. Varying from decent to down right bad. I just wish I could stop carrying. By reports, apparently like some of the players have.
              My Four Favorite teams:

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

For all the reasons that some teams play better on the road, this may be a team that would have more success in the playoffs by playing on the road. I know that's disappointing to the Ritter faithful hoping for hosting a 1st round playoff series, but it may be the only way to make a run in the playoffs.
                RPI Engineers
                RIT Tigers
                ARMY Black Knights

Comment

For some reason, all that comes to mind ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu9fm2rKyRc
                  -M

Comment

Well a fine lot of fair-weather fans you all are.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post

Powers &8^]
                      Sorry, I forgot my rainbows and unicorns.
                      My Four Favorite teams:

Comment

Powers &8^]
                        Difference between being a fair weather fan and pulling the wool over your eyes. I'm still paying to go to all the games. I'm still going to be a season ticket holder next year. I'm just completely embarrassed and disappointed in the team right now. Is this really what we're building a brand new, state of the art facility for? 3-6-3 in mid January? Selling out only when our opponent packs two full sections?
                        RIT

Comment

Powers &8^]
                          Lt...I don't think it's fair-weathered, I think it's fans trying to come to terms with this team and set an expectation for the rest of the season.

The team is not playing well at home, that should not be a revelation to anyone on this thread, all I'm saying is if they play better on the road, let the team go on the road in the 1st round and win.
                          RPI Engineers
                          RIT Tigers
                          ARMY Black Knights

Comment

No interview with Coach on WITR, did he do a interview do one on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by 35TH40TH View Post
                              On the RIT Athletics page on the school web site there's a quote from Wilson included in the write up on tonight's game.

http://www.ritathletics.com/news/201...111133605.aspx
                              RPI Engineers
                              RIT Tigers
                              ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by 35TH40TH View Post
                                No TV interview. By the time Coach was available, we had already signed off the air and left.

Comment

Working...
                                X