Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2012 - The Good, the Bad, or the Ugly??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012 - The Good, the Bad, or the Ugly??

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    There will be plenty of those for maine in march and april
    Maine's regular Season ends March 9th...and a good chance NO PLAYOFFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
      Maine's regular Season ends March 9th...and a good chance NO PLAYOFFS.
      That was his Westfield State humor coming in. He was meaning Maine won't be playing so of course they'll not lose...He wanted to go to BC his whole life and ended up at WSC.

Comment

Originally posted by fiqure8 View Post
        do not understand why there is no games this weekend? Scheduling issues?
        Maybe a momentum breaker to soften the blow of a downhill slide............
        Is TW out of town on vacation ?
        Hockey East scheduled no conference games this weekend. Every Hockey East team will have at least one weekend when they don't play games. It just so happens Maine's was this weekend. There isn't some grand conspiracy behind it. If you really want to complain, I'm sure you can find plenty of valid reasons. No need to make s#it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          No need to make s#it up.
          Why not you do?

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
            That was his Westfield State humor coming in.
            I don't get it...

Comment

There's a difference between saying things you don't like to hear and just making s#it up...

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                That was his Westfield State humor coming in. He was meaning Maine won't be playing so of course they'll not lose...He wanted to go to BC his whole life and ended up at WSC.
                Quite honestly I think you are looking for an opportunity to snipe at JD but your excuse to attack him here wasn't all that great.
                National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                  Quite honestly I think you are looking for an opportunity to snipe at JD but your excuse to attack him here wasn't all that great.
                  Yep. Oh well...whatever makes him happy.

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                    I guess the truth doesn't hurt
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

It was an enjoyable weekend. Thankfully not ruined by another Black Bear loss. Or two.
                      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Does Jewwy bweak the wecord next weekend? If he does, it couldn't happen against a nicer guy!
                        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Working...
                        X