X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern 2012-2013 Season Thread: A New Hope

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
    There is at least a moderate potential for over two feet of snow. There have been 4 storms officially recorded to deliver two feet in Boston. That's historic potential.
    Just like NU winning the beanpot Monday night for just the 5th time will be historic
    Husky Hockey heading to the top of the bottom!

Comment

UMass - Northeastern game postponed until Tuesday Feb 19th at 7 PM. (per Brock Hines' tweet)
      Last edited by C-H-C; 02-07-2013, 08:59 AM.
      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
        UMass - Northeastern game postponed until Tuesday Feb 19th at 7 PM. (per Brock Hines' tweet)
        thks
        ..let's get those practices at Matthews going..
        practice with purpose..
        Go Huskies.. take your best shot!
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NU Speed Racer View Post
          NU bus will leave Boston at 2pm the latest. They will be in Amherst well before it gets bad out. They will play that game. It'll just be a longer bus ride back for them.
          Good call chief.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            Good call chief.
            Boom. Roasted.
            Dog House Class of 2003

"Puh Pah Playoffs!...You talk about playoffs?... You kiddin' me? Playoffs?"

55-622-73-35-418, I'm on FIRE!

Comment

What years if ever did Northeastern wear this jersey? sorry for the randomness.
              *******http://i.ebayimg.com/t/NORTHEASTERN-UNIVERSITY-HUSKIES-BLACK-HOCKEY-JERSEY-MENS-MEDIUM-/00/s/OTYwWDEyODA=/z/eEEAAMXQa7hRCp4w/$(KGrHqF,!q8FDu+Q4qeZBRCp4wrJEg~~60_57.JPG********

Comment

• Originally posted by NU Speed Racer View Post
                NU bus will leave Boston at 2pm the latest. They will be in Amherst well before it gets bad out. They will play that game. It'll just be a longer bus ride back for them.
                Wrong again speed racer. Better start writing bigger checks so you can get better info.
                Husky Hockey heading to the top of the bottom!

Comment

Originally posted by BrocktonNU View Post
                  What years if ever did Northeastern wear this jersey? sorry for the randomness.
                  *******http://i.ebayimg.com/t/NORTHEASTERN-UNIVERSITY-HUSKIES-BLACK-HOCKEY-JERSEY-MENS-MEDIUM-/00/s/OTYwWDEyODA=/z/eEEAAMXQa7hRCp4w/$(KGrHqF,!q8FDu+Q4qeZBRCp4wrJEg~~60_57.JPG********
                  So far I can see that it was worn for the 05/06 season.
                  Originally posted by Bakunin
                  Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

http://www.uscho.com/2013/02/11/comm...beanpot-title/

..odds are so against us.

Would need nothing short of.. a Miracle.
                    Go Huskies
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Well that was fun...defense and offense, except for Roy, is nonexistent
                      "We just didn't get the lucky bounces..."

Comment

We are losing to a better team.. on many levels. That is the long & short of it.

Madigan & co have their work cut out for them.. far as what kind of future players (skaters) they recruit. Right now.. save a few players.. we are limited in our ability. This does not seem like a competitive hockey game.. even though as i type, it is 4-3 BC..

..alas, (barring a miracle).. not meant to be thus far.. c'mon Huskies.. pull a little magic
                        GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Rawlings Sucks! However, I did manage 5 pints since 7pm. I am done. Rawlings has never won a big game. Ah Never, and to tell you all the truth he doesn’t deserve to be talked about in the same sentence as Bruce Racine, or even Brad Thiessen. Racine carried his team on his back for 4 years of consistent play, week in and week out and that’s why he has a Stanley Cup ring. Heck, Marc Robitaille, Cole, Visor, Marshall, and even Gibson were all better Beanpot goalies! Roy s/b MVP! However, we really are not very good. With JM at the helm, I don’t expect much, nice guys finish last and this team was on its way with Cronin, bottom line, we are now quite worse. This game was not as close as the score indicates. We lack talent and what talent do you see in the pipeline next year? None in contrast to the competition. Madigan will get his *** handed to him by ND 3 times next year and this program is in the crapper. Don't you see how they BC execute and we don’t , not to mention the better D, crisp passing and faster skating of nearly every BC line. Go Bobcats! So glad CR is gone and let me say it hear and now if he plays a day in the AHL or NHL I will donate my season tickets to the , Home for Little Wonderers. Just another year of NU hockey <10 wins a reality and with soft wins over UABH and a loss to Bentley I think Madigan should be fired, but who gives a fat rats *** what I have to say.
                          Last edited by RossiRules; 02-11-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Congrats Kevin Roy.. on the tourney MVP.. very impressive. We just need a few more of you.
                            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                              Madigan will get his *** handed to him by ND 3 times next year
                              Why 3 times? And kinda random to mention ND even if they are joining the league...

Comment

Thanks Rawlings. But a serious thanks to Kevin Roy, played his butt of in this Beanpot. Not even sure what to look forward to the rest of the season, maybe sneaking in the HE playoffs, doubtful. One game to save a season is now by the boards.

Comment

Working...
                                X