Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robert Griffin III Jersey

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    *****http://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10113000/10113591.jpg******
    With posts like that you might give this thread some interest or a reason to stop in.

Comment

Ugg - If you're so smart how come you ain't rich? Schlepping around random internet sites isn't going to put you in a high (low) tax bracket either.

Comment

In other news, the 2 baby pine tree saplings sighted east of Grand Forks, which would have doubled the amount of trees in North Dakota to 4 had they survived, were trampled by a heard of intoxicated gophers heading towards a party being hosted by Knight & Kristo LLC Inc. The North Dakota State Police were attempting to heard the gophers into Devil's Lake where they would meet their ultimate and deserved fate.

In Minneapolis today, there were anti-Christian riots sponsored by PETA spawned by a movie depicting a rabbit attacking and killing heavily armed Christian Crusaders. PETA states the depiction of blood thirsty rabbits is totally inaccurate and they demand the movie's makers issue an apology. In a related event, Christians in IL were protesting the fact that the same movie depicted Crusaders as being wimpy enough to be killed by a rabbit. There were reported rabbit lynchings as proof they can indeed overcome a rabbit. 2 of the lynchers themselves died when they fell into Fox Lake as they were chasing the rabbits - they could not swim. The rabbits through their spokesman stated the drownings were indeed part of their plan to continue their jihad against the Crusaders.

Finally, in the world of science, Scientists in Salem MA say there may be a breakthrough soon as they attempt to determine what a duck is made of as they try and determine the age old question as to why does a duck float.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          In Minneapolis today, there were anti-Christian riots sponsored by PETA spawned by a movie depicting a rabbit attacking and killing heavily armed Christian Crusaders. PETA states the depiction of blood thirsty rabbits is totally inaccurate and they demand the movie's makers issue an apology. In a related event, Christians in IL were protesting the fact that the same movie depicted Crusaders as being wimpy enough to be killed by a rabbit. There were reported rabbit lynchings as proof they can indeed overcome a rabbit. 2 of the lynchers themselves died when they fell into Fox Lake as they were chasing the rabbits - they could not swim. The rabbits through their spokesman stated the drownings were indeed part of their plan to continue their jihad against the Crusaders.
          And in the Arab world, the word "rabbit" was misread as Rabbi, and Israel was blamed -- as usual.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-21-2012, 02:14 PM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I totally forgot that Vanessa Kay ever existed.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              Bummer I can't buy anything, but my money is currently tied up helping a Nigerian prince get his money back.
              Ahhhhhh.........you might be out of luck there, Grey. I already gave him my bank info, so I think I'LL be the one getting a share. (And I think it is a boatload cause they keep having to withdraw to pay for shipping and it is taking awhile to get here. Sorry I beat you to it...)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                Russian judge gave him him a 2.

If I may quote a great poster, "you area clown."
                They throw out the highest and lowest scores...

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                In other news, the 2 baby pine tree saplings sighted east of Grand Forks, which would have doubled the amount of trees in North Dakota to 4 had they survived, were trampled by a heard of intoxicated gophers heading towards a party being hosted by Knight & Kristo LLC Inc. The North Dakota State Police were attempting to heard the gophers into Devil's Lake where they would meet their ultimate and deserved fate.
                East of Grand Forks is East Grand Forks........Minnesota.

Well done, otherwise though, Timmy.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

All I know is some hot chick from my area is anxious to talk. Wish me luck!
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    English Professors hate the guy I am about to talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Maybe a Robert Griffen III jersey would impress her....

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                        Ahhhhhh.........you might be out of luck there, Grey. I already gave him my bank info, so I think I'LL be the one getting a share. (And I think it is a boatload cause they keep having to withdraw to pay for shipping and it is taking awhile to get here. Sorry I beat you to it...)
                        I wonder who the first recipient of the "Koho Hockey Scholarship" at the University Of Minnesota will be?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          I wonder who the first recipient of the "Koho Hockey Scholarship" at the University Of Minnesota will be?
                          I've already got a lot of spent in my mind, but that sounds like a worthy cause. Maybe I'll even buy you some nuts or something at a game once I get front row season tickets!! I'll be the one arriving with the stretch Hummer. I get that right after I re-open the KOHO factory.

Comment

Working...
                          X