This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology

I would think if 3 Minnesota teams make it, at least one would be in St. Paul.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

There should be a warning label for Miami fans on this thread whenever Miami is matched up with a team from Boston.
      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
      -
      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
        There should be a warning label for Miami fans on this thread whenever Miami is matched up with a team from Boston.
        Thats not even a joke lol, I cringed a little when I saw that BC was in there. We would like to avoid any Boston based school for a while!

Also to first post, I agree send Bemidji to St. Paul and we will take Union in our bracket!
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
          On another note, the committee should do whatever is necessary to achieve an all-Bulldog regional. Ferris, tUMD, Yale, and Mississippi State could be the fourth for all I care.
          We could currently pull this off with the Huskies. Michigan Tech, Northeastern, St. Cloud, and Connecticut. I'd go to see that.

To avoid first-round intra-conference matchups, SCSU and MTU couldn't play each other. I'm really not sure who I'd pick to win the SCSU/UConn game.
          RPI '08, UW '09. Let's go RED!

Comment

Originally posted by GoDanGo View Post
            To avoid first-round intra-conference matchups, SCSU and MTU couldn't play each other. I'm really not sure who I'd pick to win the SCSU/UConn game.
            The arena would collapse under the weight of all that fail.

Comment

Today's bracketology

Code:
              Albany		Worcester		Fort Wayne	St. Paul
              Wisconsin	Bemidji		        Miami		Denver
              UMass		St Cloud		BC		Duluth
              Mich St		UNH		        CC		Ferris State
              Union		UND		        AHA Champ	Michigan
              Wisconsin is slated to have a first-round matchup with North Dakota, but that is fixed easily by switching the Sioux with Union. Michigan is in ahead of Vermont by .0006 in the RPI.

Last in: UND, Michigan
              Last out: Vermont, Yale

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                Today's bracketology

Code:
                Albany		Worcester		Fort Wayne	St. Paul
                Wisconsin	Bemidji		        Miami		Denver
                UMass		St Cloud		BC		Duluth
                Mich St		UNH		        CC		Ferris State
                Union		UND		        AHA Champ	Michigan
                Wisconsin is slated to have a first-round matchup with North Dakota, but that is fixed easily by switching the Sioux with Union. Michigan is in ahead of Vermont by .0006 in the RPI.

Last in: UND, Michigan
                Last out: Vermont, Yale
                So you don't know about the new NCAA rule that implicated Miami isn't allowed to play a school from boston or be in the same bracket as them???
                Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                  So you don't know about the new NCAA rule that implicated Miami isn't allowed to play a school from boston or be in the same bracket as them???
                  Double bonus for you: Maybe Bentley could win the AHA title.
                  R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                    Double bonus for you: Maybe Bentley could win the AHA title.
                    Bentley is Waltham, not Boston.
                    Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
                      Same diff...
                      Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                      -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                        I'm not familiar with that codicil of the Faber Charter.

Comment

Its a new silent amendment to the bylaws...

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            I would think if 3 Minnesota teams make it, at least one would be in St. Paul.
                            If Duluth makes it look for them to be playing in St. Paul. The reason? They are the University of MINNESOTA-Duluth.
                            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Delta Charter. Faber Constitution.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
                                And Boston College is in Newton

Comment

Working...
                                X