Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012-13 WCHA Thread:Breaking Up is Hard to Do

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    What is he back-peddling on? He already gave his opinion, not his expert analysis... BTW, guess who would win if you took a vote on this site on who's opinion the masses would rather hear between you and him.
    Start a pole. Its throwdown time.

edit: yes, spelling was intentional
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

Leave the poor poles out of this discussion...

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

LLLLEEEEEETTTTTTTTSSSSSSS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBLEEEEEE

*cue awesome introduction music*
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          FYP,

We get it Harley, you think that Nick Bjugstad has the best shot in college hockey despite not watching any of the other top shooters in the game. I disagree, but that is just my opinion. If you can't accept that, that's your fault.
          "We get it"? Who's we...you and your willy? Wow...you're really a clown. Did I say anywhere Bjugs has the best shot in college hockey? Please find the reference. IIRC you were the one who claimed to know every shot in college hockey in comparison to Bjugs or do I need to pull the reference to call you out again (see below)? The hilarious part is you don't even know what a good shot is and you admittedly haven't seen enough player's shots in the WCHA or college hockey to form any accurate comparisons. But carry on and enlighten us all on your vast knowledge of college hockey...

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          Arnold's 2 months older than Bjugstad. Fact is, Arnold has a significantly better shot than Bjugstad, and so do dozens of others across the college hockey landscape, including a handful in the WCHA alone. Again, Bjugstad is a great player, but he doesn't even come close to having the best shot in his own league, let alone college hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
            I just love to watching Whioux fans make up stupid stories and attempt to backpedal. Nice spin bonehead.
            You need a sense of humor, you take this board way too seriously...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
              Did I say anywhere Bjugs has the best shot in college hockey?
              I don't know if he is the best shot in college hockey but he is pretty **** good. I saw him take a shot in the slot last season while he was in a awkward position and it was a blast.
              Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
              Eric's Twitter
              The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Where on the scale of break ups would this be? Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston? Paul McCartney and whats her face?
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Where on the scale of break ups would this be? Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston? Paul McCartney and whats her face?
                  I'd say more Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett.
                  My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    No kidding. Hopefully, Harley takes a deep breath and settles down a bit. Especially given that we apparently agreed on the issue...
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Re: 2012-13 WCHA Thread:Breaking Up is Hard to Do

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                      I'd say more Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett.
                      The WCHA is Lyle Lovett in this scenario correct?
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        I can't believe you just called John Lennon "What's her face"
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Demi Moore - Ashton Kutcher
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            He's just trying to manuever himself to take over JDubbs position in the Gopher Fan Hierarchy.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              I can't believe you just called John Lennon "What's her face"
                              I think he's referring to the one-legged gold digger.
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                                I think he's referring to the one-legged gold digger.
                                Long John Silver?
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X