Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fire Dick Umile

Bump, after 4+ years.

Only 26th in Fish Ranking simply not good enough.
    Last edited by Snively65; 03-22-2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      Bump, after 4+ years.

So you're saying Dick Umile coaches Union?

Comment

There's some Maine dudes who would probably trade Dickie for Red straight up. I'm not sure this guy would. What's you unh'ers thoughts on this ?
        sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
          There's some Maine dudes who would probably trade Dickie for Red straight up. I'm not sure this guy would. What's you unh'ers thoughts on this ?
          Can Red whistle??? Prerequisite. Sorry, couldn't help myself...
          Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-22-2016, 01:36 PM.
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Can Red whistle??? Prerequisite. Sorry, couldn't help myself...
            I assume he can whistle but cannot confirm.

I suppose if Dick had pulled off a Jim Mad Again this year that all would be just swell in cat country this season, no ?
            sure why not

Comment

I assume he can whistle but cannot confirm.

I suppose if Dick had pulled off a Jim Mad Again this year that all would be just swell in cat country this season, no ?
              As bad as Dick has been I wouldn't trade Dick for Red plus Maines two best players. As far as the idea of this team posting a second half like NU's - you need talented players (more than three) to pull that off so it's a mute point...

It does pick me up a little bit knowing you guys have a worse coach and less talent...
              Live Free or Die!!
              Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                As bad as Dick has been I wouldn't trade Dick for Red plus Maines two best players. As far as the idea of this team posting a second half like NU's - you need talented players (more than three) to pull that off so it's a mute point...

It does pick me up a little bit knowing you guys have a worse coach and less talent...
                So much hatred, sad.. Its sort of like comparing small dicks though isn't it really ?.... moot not mute.
                sure why not

Comment

So much hatred, sad.. Its sort of like comparing small dicks though isn't it really ?.... moot not mute.
                  There is nothing more "over compensating" than excitedly pointing out typos on the Internet...

Not hatred, relief - it could be much worse for UNH and thankfully it is not...
                  Live Free or Die!!
                  Miami University '03

Comment

There is nothing more "over compensating" than excitedly pointing out typos on the Internet...

Not hatred, relief - it could be much worse for UNH and thankfully it is not...
                    Moot to mute is a typo ? I think they call that a misunderstanding of the English language. But you're right, you could be worse, you could be without hardware.... oh wait....
                    sure why not

Comment

Moot to mute is a typo ? I think they call that a misunderstanding of the English language. But you're right, you could be worse, you could be without hardware.... oh wait....
                      Yes, when I type in my phone I often make many mistakes, including typos, brain cramps and autocorrects. I'm such an embarrassment!

You don't make typos and you root for a team with two rusting and aging trophies (that you cheated to win) - you are an amazing man...

More trophies than goals you could regularly expect the current team to score in a game - must be fun to watch hockey up there these days!
                      Last edited by Dan; 03-22-2016, 06:59 PM.
                      Live Free or Die!!
                      Miami University '03

Comment

Yes, when I type in my phone I often make many mistakes, including typos, brain cramps and autocorrects. I'm such an embarrassment!

You don't make typos and you root for a team with two rusting and aging trophies (that you cheated to win) - you are an amazing man...

More trophies than goals you could regularly expect the current team to score in a game - must be fun to watch hockey up there these days!
                        Rusting trophys ?? Nah, we have them inside a thing called a trophy case.... you should build one some day, (assuming of course you can find something to put in it)
                        sure why not

Comment

Bump, after 4+ years.

Why, Snively ... why?? Talk about self-inflicted damage, totally avoidable.

Everything after you resurrected this long-lost thread is on you, dude.
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Rusting trophys ?? Nah, we have them inside a thing called a trophy case.... you should build one some day, (assuming of course you can find something to put in it)
                            They DO have an ACHA championship (and a banner!).
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                              Why, Snively ... why?? Talk about self-inflicted damage, totally avoidable.

Everything after you resurrected this long-lost thread is on you, dude.
                              It was not easy to find, either. :-)

The Fire Mike Eaves thread now has 900 posts, over 300 more than DU has wins.
                              Last edited by Snively65; 03-23-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Bump, after 4+ years.

May god have mercy on your soul.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X