4. UNH
    5. Providence
    6. NU
    7. Merrimack
    8. Vermont
    9. Maine
    10. UMass
    If Maine finishes 9th, Timmay is done
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Re: 2012-13 Hockey East Thread

Though still very early, it certainly looks like what this site said today, a two tier conference with BC, UNH and BU at the top and the other 7 grouped. I think it's pretty much a certainty (barring injuries of course) that these three get home ice but who will be the fourth? Don't look now but UMass-Amherst may be that team. They have 4 out of their 6 games vs BC and BU out of the way (3 were very close losses). If they improved and learned something with that murderous early schedule then it will serve them down the road..........

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        If Maine finishes 9th, Timmay is done
        Looks like he might be gone...
        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
          Looks like he might be gone...
          Rumor has it sooner rather then later

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            Though still very early, it certainly looks like what this site said today, a two tier conference with BC, UNH and BU at the top and the other 7 grouped. I think it's pretty much a certainty (barring injuries of course) that these three get home ice but who will be the fourth? Don't look now but UMass-Amherst may be that team. They have 4 out of their 6 games vs BC and BU out of the way (3 were very close losses). If they improved and learned something with that murderous early schedule then it will serve them down the road..........
            If not, I think PC has a shot at 4th spot in HE. I don't think Merrimack has enough offense but UMass did play us tough. Maine is not that bad in recent games but they need to get it going after beating Lowell. Lowell's offense also is strugging so far this season after a turn around season last year.
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Rumor has it sooner rather then later
              What is the rumor mill up there saying exactly?
              National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
              Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
              Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
              two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
              b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

I think it's pretty much a certainty (barring injuries of course) that these three get home ice but who will be the fourth? Don't look now but UMass-Amherst may be that team.
                The BC fan sitting next to me at BU last night said the exact same thing. Did you jump into his body?
                I haven't seen UMass this year, but I know they have played us very tough in both meetings.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

UMass hasn't played a team picked less than fifth in the media poll and only lost one game by more than 1 goal and had leads in a few of the losses. If Boyle continues his stellar play in net, watch out. The rest of the league is weak after the top three. I thought Lowell would be better, but Vallorani's departure might have been a bigger hole than expected as Wilson, Wetmore struggling to get it going offensively.
                  https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                  Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                    What is the rumor mill up there saying exactly?
                    Exactly?, nothing, thats why they are called rumors. Just have to wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      The BC fan sitting next to me at BU last night said the exact same thing. Did you jump into his body?
                      I haven't seen UMass this year, but I know they have played us very tough in both meetings.
                      maybe,did he keep going up to the beer stand?

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                        If not, I think PC has a shot at 4th spot in HE. I don't think Merrimack has enough offense but UMass did play us tough. Maine is not that bad in recent games but they need to get it going after beating Lowell. Lowell's offense also is strugging so far this season after a turn around season last year.
                        I think PC has a good shot at it as well, it was between them and Amherst IMO. UML is supposed to be better but have looked disinterested. NU, no one ever knows what they are up to, hardest team to figure out, ever. Mack lost at home to UConn, nuff said. Maine and Vermont, maybe next year

Comment

I think PC has a good shot at it as well,
                          LOL... that was my response to him.
                          You're a freak!
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I wonder who the candidates will be and where they will come from...hmmmmm.
                            sure why not

Comment

Mike Cavanaugh went to college in Maine...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Mike Cavanaugh went to college in Maine...
                                Cronin return?
                                2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                                2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X