X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Another sign of the apolypse coming. Reno is third from the left on the right side.

Actually, it isn't that bad.
    OY! He'll fit right in with the BRO
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      I don't know if I will stay awake for the entire game, but Edina is dominating, leading 5-0. Notre Dame recruit Connor Hurley just scored on a penalty shot. I did like Reno's play on the 5 on 3 penalty kill (which brought on some deja vu when Edina almost scored).

I also liked that that they mentioned that Reno must be smart to go to RPI, prior to noting other players were committed to Princeton and Notre Dame.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, Edina H.S. defeated Grand Rapids H.S. 6-2. Parker Reno had no points or penalties. (He had an assist that was removed.) http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/game/game_sheet/3817188

Reno's line is now 7-0-9-9-4.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
           # Name                Ps commitm. Team (League)                   Year  DOB      Ht    Wt  Hometown             Gm- G- A-  P- PM Next Gm
          23 Riley Bourbonnais * LC 09/18/11 Cedar Rapids RoughRiders (USHL) 2013  08/08/93 5'10" 190 Rochester NY         17- 7- 9- 16-  8 traded
          23                                 Sioux City Musketeers (USHL)                                                   6- 6- 1-  7- 16 12/21/12
                                                                                                      total                23-13-10- 23- 24 
          20 Jimmy DeVito        RW 01/10/12 Lincoln Stars (USHL)            2013  04/02/94 5'10" 165 Bloomingdale IL      23- 1- 2-  3- 61 12/21/12
          22 Charles Manley      LD 12/19/11 Selects Hockey Academy (USEHL)  2014  07/15/96 5'07" 150 Orchard Park NY       0- 0- 0-  0-  0 01/12/13 no stats
          26                                 Waterloo Black Hawks (USHL)                                                    4- 0- 1-  1-  2
          27 Drew Melanson #     LW 01/28/11 Omaha Lancers (USHL)            2013  01/10/95 5'10" 160 Paramus NJ           24- 4- 5-  9-  2 12/21/12
           5 Parker Reno #       RD 11/12/12 Edina H.S.(Lake Conf)           2013  01/20/95 6'01" 195 Edina, MN             7- 0- 9-  9-  4 12/21/12
          15 Evan Tironese       LW 05/01/12 Alberni Valley Bulldogs (BCHL)  2014  08/02/95 5'09" 163 Qualicum Beach BC    28-10-17- 27- 28 12/29/12
          26 Jake Wood #         LW 01/10/11 Lincoln Stars (USHL)            2013  08/06/93 5'07" 160 Georgetown ON        23- 7- 7- 14- 56 12/21/12
          Women
          11 Hannah Behounek #    D 06/01/12 Minnetonka H.S. (Lake Conf)     2013  xx/xx/9x x'xx" xxx Minnetonka, MN       10- 2- 3-  5-  4 12/27/12
          15 Laura Horwood        F 11/29/12 Durham West Lightning (PWHL)    2013  05/20/95 5'06" 135 Belleville, ON       19- 9- 9- 18- 14 12/21/12
                                                                                                      nonleague games      18-12-12- 24-  x
                                                                                                      total                37-21-21- 42-  x
          15                                 Ontario Team Blue                                                              5- 0- 1-  1-  0 
          13 Katie Rooney         F 08/05/12 Buffalo H.S. (Mississippi 8)    2013  xx/xx/9x x'xx" xxx Buffalo, MN          10-18-16- 34-  4 12/21/12

* In the RPI directory
          # Known to have signed Letter of Intent
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, Edina H.S. defeated Grand Rapids H.S. 6-2. Parker Reno had no points or penalties. (He had an assist that was removed.) http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/game/game_sheet/3817188

Reno's line is now 7-0-9-9-4.
            I was glad to see them remove that assist RB because Reno really had nothing to do with it. When I went to the boxscore after the 1st period and saw he had been given the primary assist I thought, whhhhhhhat?
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Another sign of the apocalypse coming.
              After that, I better start drinking more beer. It's almost midnight!!!
              'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

I was glad to see them remove that assist RB because Reno really had nothing to do with it. When I went to the boxscore after the 1st period and saw he had been given the primary assist I thought, whhhhhhhat?
                They did say at one point that they hadn't mentioned Reno's name much and then added that was a good thing for a defenseman because it meant that he had not done anything bad.
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-21-2012, 03:10 PM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

...Reno is third from the left on the right side.
                  HUH? IS that similar to third from the right on the left side?
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    HUH? IS that similar to third from the right on the left side?
                    No. The other question is what is he drinking?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Another sign of the apocalypse coming. Reno is third from the left on the right side.
                      You sure it's not fourth from the left on the right side (counting the dude with the maroon jacket)? The dude picking his nose at the beginning looks a little more like Reno than the dude wearing the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        You sure it's not fourth from the left on the right side (counting the dude with the maroon jacket)? The dude picking his nose at the beginning looks a little more like Reno than the dude wearing the towel.
                        I think all of this is designed to make me listen to this over and over. Thankfully it is only a part of the song. Being red-green colorblind I can't identify with certainly the one in the maroon jacket, but isn't he around a corner, apparently in a goalie stall? Yes, he is the one picking or scratching his nose. He is also holding a can, hopefully not of beer.

BTW, I found this video when I saw a link to the only other video by the poster in which I couldn't identify Reno.
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-21-2012, 08:33 AM.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I think all of this is designed to make me listen to this over and over. Thankfully it is only a part of the song. Being red-green colorblind I can't identify with certainly the one in the maroon jacket, but isn't he around a corner, apparently in a goalie stall? Yes, he is the one picking or scratching his nose. He is also holding a can, hopefully not of beer.

BTW, I found this video when I saw a link to the only other video by the poster in which I couldn't identify Reno.
                          It looks more like a plastic bottle, not a can. I assume it's water. Having never been inside a modern hockey locker room (aka not a pond hockey shanty) I wouldn't be able to identify what is a goalie stall, but I will assume you mean the four larger stalls along the back wall inside of the sides (where most of the players are).

Comment

...as Seinfeld said, "nooooo....no pick". Yes, at the 9sec. mark Reno is the the one...uhm, scratching his nose.

Comment

Why am I now picturing a campus dance-off event between Reno and Curadi? Or Perhaps some "Dancing with the Stars" event, probably to raise money for the same charity we had during "Goals for Good"...

Comment

Why am I now picturing a campus dance-off event between Reno and Curadi? Or Perhaps some "Dancing with the Stars" event, probably to raise money for the same charity we had during "Goals for Good"...
                                I decided that turk knew something that I didn't want to know about.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X