X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I have seen a lot worse. At least he didn't hurt himself in the process.
    THAT has happened, for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      Notable for the Colts, LW Michael Pontarelli made his season debut (Mono), with 2 goals and an assist. I hope Seth is after him -- though he may be leaning to the Ivies. He lit up preps last year with 41-26-67 for St. Marks School last year. He's got interest from ECAC and HE schools. http://ushr.com/news/20120201 Story date 2/10/12
      He chose unwisely -- very unwisely.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The website http://www.usehl.com dissappeared a few days ago. It looks like we won't find out much about Manley this season.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The website http://www.usehl.com dissappeared a few days ago. It looks like we won't find out much about Manley this season.
          that's a brutal web-site. About the only thing I could take from it was the fact that after 5 League games the SHA U-16 Team has only given up 3 goals....must be a pretty good D-corps
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            that's a brutal web-site. About the only thing I could take from it was the fact that after 5 League games the SHA U-16 Team has only given up 3 goals....must be a pretty good D-corps
            The site is now up. It had a message all year saying come back later. Then a few days ago it completely disappeared. Now there is something. Perhaps they will eventually improve it (before the season ends?). There is a page for each player, so there is hope. http://www.usehl.com/roster/show/631245?subseason=87049
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Why would anyone, unless they come from an insanely wealthy family-choose a school that can give no athletic scholarships over one that can? But i suppose some institutions are more willing to take in ETOH imbibers than others.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

They have put up a few old news articles on the USEHL site including one pertaining to the Selects U16 team from a tourney last month.

In overtime the Selects had to kill off a penalty with tremendous work from Chase Priskie, Charlie Manley, Billy Gardner, Brendan Walch, Jarred Toole, Austin McIlmurray and Jeremie Lintner.
                Well, it's something considering how little there is about Manley around. Good to see at his size he kills penalties.

Edit: They also posted two tweets yesterday.
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-09-2012, 03:32 PM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

They have put up a few old news articles on the USEHL site including one pertaining to the Selects U16 team from a tourney last month.

Well, it's something considering how little there is about Manley around. Good to see at his size he kills penalties.

Edit: They also posted two tweets yesterday.
                  Probably why we're after him. A potential reload for someone like Bo Dolan, maybe?

Comment

[/URL]
                    As most on here know already-I love the bigger guys-especially on defense and at least a couple power forwards. But I would never judge how tough a smaller guy can be. I learned at at early age it is not the size of your dog in a fight-it is the amount of the fight in your dog.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Probably why we're after him. A potential reload for someone like Bo Dolan, maybe?
                      Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      As most on here know already-I love the bigger guys-especially on defense and at least a couple power forwards. But I would never judge how tough a smaller guy can be. I learned at at early age it is not the size of your dog in a fight-it is the amount of the fight in your dog.
                      Certainly possible that he is a Dolan type player. The fact that we got a commitment from him so early makes me think that a lot is expected from him.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Schott reporting that Union has a commitment from Cornwall forward Mike Pontarelli. Dagnabit, I was hoping we were after him. I think he's gonna be a good one. Oh well, one less kid I'll have to bug Ralph with my wild speculating.
                        Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-10-2012, 08:56 AM.
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Schott reporting that Union has a commitment from Cornwall forward Mike Pontarelli. Dagnabit, I was hoping we were after him. I think he's gonna be a good one. Oh well, one less kid I'll have to bug Ralph with my wild speculating.
                          With his underage alky, at least we can expect Section 33 to come up with some witty taunts. It won't be as priceless as Zolnierczyk, but we aren't going to top that for a while.

Comment

See post #347 please.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              With his underage alky, at least we can expect Section 33 to come up with some witty taunts. It won't be as priceless as Zolnierczyk, but we aren't going to top that for a while.
                              Hopefully they will remember when he shows up.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hopefully they will remember when he shows up.
                                There are certain people that will be sure to remind them.

Comment

Working...
                                X