X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Gee, Ralph, I'm real sorry I didn't look back 100 freaking posts to find something you already said.
    You didn't read it back then? You're too young to be getting senile.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      You didn't read it back then? You're too young to be getting senile.
      Senility is popular with people even younger than me. It's the new hotness.

To be fair, I forgot the rating until RC re-posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        Gee, Ralph, I'm real sorry I didn't look back 100 freaking posts to find something you already said.
        Apparently this is the next version of the draft ranking with Reno placed in the same grouping as he was in the earlier one. In the past, only the first one ranked players A, B, and C. Sorry.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Reading some more tweets, it sounds like he will be playing two more games for Waterloo. https://twitter.com/cmansSHA22/statu...37055579492352

That would be on 11/21 and 11/22.
          Makes sense -- given the school holiday. Hope this means they like what they see!
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            Makes sense -- given the school holiday. Hope this means they like what they see!
            Hopefully he also will grow. I have trouble believing that a 5'7" 150 lb d-man will be successful at either the USHL or NCAA level. Waterloo is playing to ight as indicated in the post you quoted. Also Omaha is playing Lincoln.
            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-21-2012, 09:56 PM.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hopefully he also will grow. I have trouble believing that a 5'7" 150 lb d-man will be successful at either the USHL or NCAA level. waterloo is playing ton ight as indicated in the post you quoted. Also Omaha is playing Lincoln.
              Melanson with a goal (I believe it was still on the PP) as Omaha takes a 1-0 lead over Lincoln.
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Jake Wood with the assist as Lincoln cuts Omaha's lead to 2-1. There was only 1 assist given on Omaha's 2nd goal but I thought for sure DM had a hand in the play, maybe an assist will be given later.
                Last edited by turk181; 11-21-2012, 07:49 PM.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Charles Manley is in the lineup for Waterloo.....2 min. tripping penalty, 2-2 after 1 period.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    Melanson with a goal (I believe it was still on the PP) as Omaha takes a 1-0 lead over Lincoln.
                    Over the past few years i have not gotten to see many of our prospects very often. Turk-you are going to like this kid. You are going to like him a lot.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I'm certainly looking forward to it Doc. Doc, do you know the proper pronunciation of Melanson? Is it, Mellon-son (that's the way the radio guys are saying it) or Meh-lahn-son?

Comment

I'm certainly looking forward to it Doc. Doc, do you know the proper pronunciation of Melanson? Is it, Mellon-son (that's the way the radio guys are saying it) or Meh-lahn-son?
                        I have heard the second way several times, but it might be because others pronounce it that way.
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-21-2012, 09:31 PM.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Wednesday, the Waterloo Black Hawks lost to the Des Moines Buccaneers 6-5. Charlie Manley had a tripping penalty. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1977976

Manley's line is now 3-0-0-0-2.

Omaha-Lincoln going to OT a shootout.
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-21-2012, 09:42 PM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

gonna have to find the video for Melanson's GWG in the SO. Apparently he fell when picking up the puck at center ice

Comment

On Wednesday, the Omaha Lancers defeated the Lincoln Stars 4-3 (2-1) in a shootout. Drew Melanson scored a goal (PPG) and the winning shootout goal. Jimmy DeVito had a checking from behind penalty. Jake Wood scored had an assist and a cross checking penalty. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1977980

Melanson's line is now 16-4-2-6-0.
                              DeVito's line is now 14-1-2-3-25.
                              Wood's line is now 15-5-6-11-24.
                              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-21-2012, 10:00 PM.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

gonna have to find the video for Melanson's GWG in the SO. Apparently he fell when picking up the puck at center ice
                                Now that is interesting. It goes well with his celebration on his first goal early in the year. As a klutz myself, I appreciate that.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X