• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied
    Re: SCSU @ UND - November 13-14

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Who said it was okay to do?
    Read below...in fact he wants to see more of that from your Huskies...

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    I am glad Marvin did it. It was dirty. I don't care. It is because I am a Husky fan. I have never seen a player from SCSU do something like that. It probably sounds sick but at least they are starting to play like the teams that win do. That is really how I feel.
    I have seen players on other teams do it. I have grown sick of the huskies being on the receiving end. Getting checked from behind, punched in the face in front of the crease. I want to see some more of that kind of play from our side.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Who said it was okay to do? We're just tired of you and the rest of the UND fans crawling up on your cross and crying about it.
    No no no. You have this all wrong. Remember, we're going to crucify Marvin on a window.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
    Grow a pair. Did I ever SAY no sioux player hasn't checked from behind? oh, NO, I DIDN'T. What maddens me is the fact that you have the gall to say that you would be okay with players checking the opposition head first into the boards. I was talking about this PARTICULAR play, not in general. Checking from behind happens, sure. But there's a reason some get 5 minutes and a game. I don't ****ing care what Aaron Marvin thinks, nor do I think he gives a crap what I think. Once again, keepin it classy.
    Who said it was okay to do? We're just tired of you and the rest of the UND fans crawling up on your cross and crying about it.

Leave a comment:

• sfo19
    replied

You have got to be kidding me? No sioux play has ever checked from behind? Really?

I have no control over what these players do. And I can guarantee you Aaron Marvin isn't patrolling the USCHO fan forum to see whether SCSU fans are disgusted. Perhaps I should voice my disapproval of the actions of someone I don't know. Then, I would have the respect of losers like FightingSioux23 and Minnesota Northstar. Oh wait, I don't care.

And yes, it is win at all costs. Then I won't have to listen to you idiot UND fans talking trash when I see you at the Final Five. Apparently the fact that we have never won an NCAA tournament game trumps being "classy".
    Grow a pair. Did I ever SAY no sioux player hasn't checked from behind? oh, NO, I DIDN'T. What maddens me is the fact that you have the gall to say that you would be okay with players checking the opposition head first into the boards. I was talking about this PARTICULAR play, not in general. Checking from behind happens, sure. But there's a reason some get 5 minutes and a game. I don't ****ing care what Aaron Marvin thinks, nor do I think he gives a crap what I think. Once again, keepin it classy.

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Apparently Biddco can't read as it's 48,893
    Aparently MNS cannot read.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

You have got to be kidding me? No sioux play has ever checked from behind? Really?
    Yes, they have. And no UND fan has condoned it or defended it like you did. And if they did, they would be called out by me and Fighting Sioux 23 as well...

Way to also not sign your rep to me...like I wasn't going to know it was you...

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Apparently Biddco can't read as it's 48,893

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Well that's just sad. I do agree that Dude Love is a mildly ******** individual.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

And yes, it is win at all costs. Then I won't have to listen to you idiot UND fans talking trash when I see you at the Final Five. Apparently the fact that we have never won an NCAA tournament game trumps being "classy".
    Well you've got neither going for you. That's a plus.

Leave a comment:

• Tipsy McStagger
    replied

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
    WOW. Classy.

But I suppose anything to win at all costs, huh? It's cheap, dirty, and if you have to do that to win, I don't think it's really winning and it taints the win a little bit.

I have no control over what these players do. And I can guarantee you Aaron Marvin isn't patrolling the USCHO fan forum to see whether SCSU fans are disgusted. Perhaps I should voice my disapproval of the actions of someone I don't know. Then, I would have the respect of losers like FightingSioux23 and Minnesota Northstar. Oh wait, I don't care.

Leave a comment:

• Icedavis
    replied

Originally posted by TRITT22 View Post
    48,889. If I keep responding, we can get you to 49,000 posts before the end of the night. And yes, I can read, but you can't spell "allot" of the time.
    Judging by this post, I have seen all I need. Now to sit back and watch you go by way of UnionHockeyManiac.

Leave a comment:

• Skeeterman
    replied

After Friday's game, I was hoping for a split.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

"I hope Dude Love stalks you and anally rapes you in your sleep. And then burns you alive. irty"

Posted by "Dirty" on my rep. Now that I know I am dealing with either a 3rd grader or a mildly ******** individual, I will cease all correspondence.
    Well that's just sad. I do agree that Dude Love is a mildly ******** individual.

Leave a comment:

• TRITT22
    replied

Well then why did you suggest it?
    "I hope Dude Love stalks you and anally rapes you in your sleep. And then burns you alive. irty"

Posted by "Dirty" on my rep. Now that I know I am dealing with either a 3rd grader or a mildly ******** individual, I will cease all correspondence.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

I would, but I have a job. It doesn't allow me to make an average of about 13 posts per day on a message board over the course of a decade.
    Well then why did you suggest it?

Leave a comment:

• TRITT22
    replied

Let's do it. It would be so much fun.
    I would, but I have a job. It doesn't allow me to make an average of about 13 posts per day on a message board over the course of a decade.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X