Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

grantfan...
    The Whitney brothers, J. Hayes and C. Kreider said hello.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

That's got to be a bitter pill to swallow for UVM fans. Especially jcarter and grantfan.

Honestly, the Whitney goal was nice and a big, big goal that turned out to be the GWG (mostly important because it was at the end of a period).

But the two best goals were Kreider's and Carey's. Really loved Carey's goal after he jumped right over the boards and picked a pocket then sniped it as it looked like nothing was going to happen.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        Really loved Carey's goal after he jumped right over the boards and picked a pocket then sniped it as it looked like nothing was going to happen.
        Agreed. Great individual effort. Kreider's display of speed and explosiveness was pretty sweet too. And Whitney's goal was an awfully heady play for a frosh.

I'm feeling unusually optimistic right now. The force is with them.
        The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
        BC - 12
        BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
          Only those that lack any type of original thought love the classics. But if you want to get stuck in the 90's how did UML do that decade?
          Two NCAA appearances...same as your squad, genius.
          Lowell Forever
          Forever Lowell

Comment

i tell ya.... i don't know what's going on in the world when i look at the iphone and see the igles up 5-1 over the uvm'ers and a smile comes to my face
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              i tell ya.... i don't know what's going on in the world when i look at the iphone and see the igles up 5-1 over the uvm'ers and a smile comes to my face
              Wow...

Really, though, get that checked out, that could be something serious.

Anyway, if jcarter ever shows, I'd like to know if he appreciated our "THERE" "THEIR" and "THEY'RE" signs.

My favorite goal was probably the blasty-blast ripped from the left circle that was invisible until it put a sizable dent in the twine. Who shot that? There were so many that I (seriously) don't remember who it was. I believe it was the last goal.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                My favorite goal was probably the blasty-blast ripped from the left circle that was invisible until it put a sizable dent in the twine. Who shot that? There were so many that I (seriously) don't remember who it was. I believe it was the last goal.
                I assume you mean Muse's left? if so, that was carey; and it was the last goal.
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                  i wonder who shows up here first.. grantfan or jcarter
                  ..just place an old fashioned trunk call..
                  they're bound to show sooner rather than later
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    I assume you mean Muse's left? if so, that was carey; and it was the last goal.
                    Yep, I think that was the one. That was a bolt.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                      Carey's goal was one-on-four, and a snipe... plus it was such a sick play to swipe it from the D-man... That one might have been the best one.

It's like choosing between favorite kids.

Hopefully they still have some gas in the tank for tomorrow. Wonder if Milner or Venti gets the nod.
                      Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                      That's got to be a bitter pill to swallow for UVM fans. Especially jcarter and grantfan.

Honestly, the Whitney goal was nice and a big, big goal that turned out to be the GWG (mostly important because it was at the end of a period).

But the two best goals were Kreider's and Carey's. Really loved Carey's goal after he jumped right over the boards and picked a pocket then sniped it as it looked like nothing was going to happen.
                      Carey's was the best in my opinion. Right off the bench and took over...

Tomorrow is big. You want the extra home game for tiebreaker/PWR purposes. Vermont can't skate with BC. Take it to them again!

Comment

jcarter?....jcarter?.... Has anybody seen jcarter? He was here just a minute ago... Hey jcarter? ..Jeez... where'd he go????
                        sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

BTW, Vermont students...

When you're getting killed, take the "Superfans'" advice and sit down/shut up.

On another note, what has happened to the student section in the upper section? Does it still exist?

Comment

Yes and no. Student season tickets didn't sell out so the gap up there is indicative of the amount of unsold tickets. And it ceased being an actual student section sometime during my freshman year when everyone up there made the decision to join the Future Down in Front Club, which is why I left for behind the net.
                            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

more fun facts, courtesy of jcarter.

last night Jimmy Hayes had more points than all the catamounts combined

Hayes 4
                              Hazers 3
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

One series win in the books !
                                Great comeback from a dismal performance last night!

Kudos to Sneddon for getting the train back on the tracks!

Charter Member of the Catamount Hockey Bandwagon! GO CATS GO!

Comment

Working...
                                X