Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    OK looking back I guess you are a pretty easy target.
    From behind a computer screen, anyone is an easy target.
    Huh? What are you talking about. My simple mind can't keep up with your thorough and in depth posts. What kind of bull**** is what? Are there different kinds of bull****? I thought bull**** was bull**** and that was that. What determines types? Color? Smell? Different types huh.....fascinating.
    Well done. You have successfully left me speechless. Nice work.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
      Maybe we can pull [the Norhteastern] folks into the thread too. Then we'll be cooking with gas

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      No, no, no, they have wayyyy too much wit for jcarter to handle, he might explode.
      Yeah I bet they can even spell norhteastern.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

From behind a computer screen, anyone is an easy target.

Well done. You have successfully left me speechless. Nice work.
        SUCCESS !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah I bet they can even spell norhteastern.
          Thanks for pointing that typo out for me.

Comment

Thanks for pointing that typo out for me.
            You were so very kind to do that for me I just thought I should repay the favor. If you want I could put it as my signature so that way in the future if you can't remember you can just look up a post and BOOM there it is.

Comment

Oh I guess you misunderstood me. I was being sarcastic about admitting I was wrong. I was never joking...never putz. I can't believe you actually think I meant that?
              so lemme get this straight, you were being sarcastic about joking about jerry york lying? that means you have the link to prove it finally? was all this nonsense just a smoke screen so you could hop on the google and find the answers?
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

[QUOTE=BCWH Superfan joe;4459928]I actually think it's pretty funny that jcarter seems to be bragging about having STDs. Are you sure you didn't go to Northeastern?*
                QUOTE]

..he flunked the interview.. malfunctioning hearing AIDS
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

You were so very kind to do that for me I just thought I should repay the favor. If you want I could put it as my signature so that way in the future if you can't remember you can just look up a post and BOOM there it is.
                  I didn't make fun of you for making a typo, I made fun of you for not knowing what there, their, and they're mean. There's a difference.

Comment

Don't worry I already gave her all those STD's....didn't she tell you. Dude go down to the clinic and get some antibiotics before your unit falls off.
                    Um ... wow.
                    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I didn't make fun of you for making a typo, I made fun of you for not knowing what there, their, and they're mean. There's a difference.
                        So you assumed that I didn't know what they meant and there could be no possible way that they were typo's since no where ever in this thread have I used them correctly???

Sorry, I think (despite what I have said) Tony you are smarter than that.
                        Last edited by jcarter7669; 11-13-2009, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I think (despite what I have had said) Tony you are smarter then that.
                          Typos?
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

So you assumed that I didn't know what they meant and there could be no possible way that they were typo's since no where ever in this thread have I used them correctly???
                            You use them wrong about as often as you use them correctly. A broken clock is right twice a day.

---

Sorry, I think (despite what I have had said) Tony you are smarter then that.
                            Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                            Typos?
                            *****http://img.***********.com/albums/v717/QueenC4707/image%20macros/failtacular.jpg******
                            Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-13-2009, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                              ok, so vermont can feel important.. i will drop a haiku on them.

circus costs too much
                              to see the elephants walk
                              just watch UVM
                              I can't believe this.
                              This guy just doesn't get it.
                              Is he just a shtick?
                              Cats had a good year
                              Usually afterthought
                              Win Hockey East first

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                                *****http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dCHAJ5Oj5a8/SOYetZpvvyI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/m90EhqdA2Sk/s200/1578066-Elephant_Walk-Boston.jpg******
                                Don't want to eat here?
                                Do you want Asian instead?
                                Try Elephant Wok!
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X