X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    jcarter looking up funfacts on the interweb:

*****http://brianorndorf.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/2008/02/24/redneck_computer.jpg******
    Okay, gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      Oh I guess you misunderstood me. I was being sarcastic about admitting I was wrong. I was never joking...never putz.
      Wait, what? Please clarify for me what you're talking about since like most things you post, this is a bunch of drivel. So you're saying that you didn't actually admit you were wrong? Because that's what it looks like you're saying here.

You BC folk have theeeeee biggest egos.
      **** right

I could give two ****s about getting in a pot shots.
      Which is well-evidenced by the fact that in the run-up to this sentence, you told me to see a therapist, called BC fans egotistical, and called me a 'putz' and 'naive'; also providing great evidence for this statement is the numerous... uh... pot shots you've made throughout the thread. Yeah, we're doing it too, but don't pretend like you have some sort of moral high ground.

I've actually tried 2-3 times now to get back, err, start talking about the actual games.
      As opposed to the 15-20 times you've continued pouring fuel onto the flamefest. Also, whenever you've spoken about the game, people have usually replied in kind. Funny how that works. We were actually talking about the goalie situation for BC when you pulled your little 'sandbagging' story out of your ***, which really re-ignited everything by showing how dumb you are.

I can only wonder if it isn't a sign of pent up sexual frustration. We got Nick from Yuma wanting to have orgies with all his friends in a love palace, SteveF fixated on a group of guys holding each other's wangs, and SuperJoe acting like school yard bully that is a putz because no one else likes him.
      I'm glad this is coming from a guy who couldn't give two bleeps about making pot shots, and who's simply here to innocently talk about the game.

Here's a tip : clear up the acne,
      Y'know, that carried a bit into my freshman year back in '06-'07, but I've been pretty much pimple-free for three years now. It's amazing what washing your face will do, although I suppose it's not fair to rub that in to people who live without indoor plumbing.

put down the bong
      Uhh you've got your stereotypes mixed up. Y'alls are the ones with the bongs. You're supposed to tell me to put down the bible, or un-pop my collar or something. Fail.

and head down the nearest brothel if you have to.
      The beautiful young Boston College Eagle to whom I am engaged would not appreciate me bringing home all the STDs, but I thank you for your consideration.
      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
      -
      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

jcarter, sir... I think you should just tap out.

Going forward against not only our superior intellect, but also our superior... well, everything, is ill-advised and may result in you somehow making your alma mater look even worse down the line.

I'm assuming you went to UVM, as, why the hell would anyone who doesn't/didn't go to UVM associate themselves with the place?
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I think we're going to have to wait a little while for jcarter to read all those words in Joe's post before we get a response. I'm going to have some lunch or something.

Joe, you're going to need to dumb it down for him or it's going to kill the thread. C'mon now.

EDIT: Also, thank you to the mods for deleting those offensive posts on page 6.
          Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-13-2009, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Reading through this post makes me think we need to eliminate internet access from all mental institutions and have some kind of a mental stability exam before you are allowed to log in

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
              Which is well-evidenced by the fact that in the run-up to this sentence, you told me to see a therapist, called BC fans egotistical, and called me a 'putz' and 'naive'; also providing great evidence for this statement is the numerous... uh... pot shots you've made throughout the thread. Yeah, we're doing it too, but don't pretend like you have some sort of moral high ground.
              They're not pot shots if they're true.

Y'know, that carried a bit into my freshman year back in '06-'07, but I've been pretty much pimple-free for three years now. It's amazing what washing your face will do,
              Only took you unti you were a freshman in college to figure that huh? Freaking rocket scientist you are.

The beautiful young Boston College Eagle to whom I am engaged would not appreciate me bringing home all the STDs, but I thank you for your consideration.
              Don't worry I already gave her all those STD's....didn't she tell you. Dude go down to the clinic and get some antibiotics before your unit falls off.
              Originally posted by Hokydad
              Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
                Reading through this post makes me think we need to eliminate internet access from all mental institutions and have some kind of a mental stability exam before you are allowed to log in
                Just for those keeping score at home:

4 posts by snwbrdr so far
                1 actually contributing positive discussion about the game
                3 complaining about lack of positive discussion about the game, while failing to contribute any sort of positive discussion about the game
                -

Comment

Don't worry I already gave her all those STD's....didn't she tell you. Dude go down to the clinic and get some antibiotics before your unit falls off.
                  That's just a little across the line, don't you think? You need to seriously back off.

I don't think you have one iota of class in your body. Legit.

Comment

I actually think it's pretty funny that jcarter seems to be bragging about having STDs. Are you sure you didn't go to Northeastern?*

(*Maybe we can pull those folks into the thread too. Then we'll be cooking with gas.)
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      That's just a little across the line, don't you think? You need to seriously back off.

I don't think you have one iota of class in your body. Legit.
                      Seriously? Whoaa, ok.

Comment

I'm glad that you're uninterested in making dumb-*** pot shots, otherwise I'd think this was an actual quote from you and not a figment of my imagination.
                        -

Comment

Maybe we can pull [the Northeastern] folks into the thread too. Then we'll be cooking with gas
                          No, no, no, they have wayyyy too much wit for jcarter to handle, he might explode.
                          Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-13-2009, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Seriously? Whoaa, ok.
                            Yeah, whoaa, seriously. What kind of bull$#!+ is that?

Comment

I'm glad that you're uninterested in making dumb-*** pot shots, otherwise I'd think this was an actual quote from you and not a figment of my imagination.

Pot Shot :
                              A criticism made without careful thought and aimed at an easy target for attack

OK looking back I guess you are a pretty easy target. You got me, I made a pot shot. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                Yeah, whoaa, seriously. What kind of bull$#!+ is that?
                                Huh? What are you talking about. My simple mind can't keep up with your thorough and in depth posts. What kind of bull**** is what? Are there different kinds of bull****? I thought bull**** was bull**** and that was that. What determines types? Color? Smell? Different types huh.....fascinating.

Comment

Working...
                                X