Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
    He's talking about in the pre-elephant walk-era.

And considering that the best you've got is Catholic priests touch little boys (yawn, BU had you beat to that one eight years ago), I'm not so sure why you're so bothered.
    I'm not bothered, not one bit.

Your other glorious 'slam' of the thread was calling Jerry York a sandbagger for claiming Muse wouldn't be back until 2010, a statement you STILL haven't retracted and/or apologized for. [And no, I will not "DROP IT," as you requested in your neg rep, until you do clearly and unequivocally admit that either a) you made a mistake and misremembered something (probably a lie, but I'll take it), or b) you pulled it out of your arse. (this.)]

As I stated before, and you seem not to comprehend, there weren't really any slams in there. I'm sorry if you overly sensitive BC fans took it that way, but frankly if it hurts your feelings that much go buy some tissues.

And, uh ADHD boy, didn't I already admit that I made the **** up because you BC fans are so ****ing stupid I didn't figure you would get but SHerlock Nick got me. DId you forget that already putz, or did you finally just realize I was being sarcastic? Now run along and go play with the other little kiddies.
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post

And, uh ADHD boy, didn't I already admit that I made the **** up because you BC fans are so ****ing stupid I didn't figure you would get but SHerlock Nick got me. DId you forget that already putz, or did you finally just realize I was being sarcastic? Now run along and go play with the other little kiddies.
      I remember you posting that, but it was in the middle of a long post full of your usual unreadable, mind-numbing drivel, so nobody would have seen it if they weren't looking for it.

Now, were you being sarcastic when you said you 'thought BC fans were so stupid they wouldn't figure it out,' or when you said you heard Muse was going to be out until 2010? Because if so you do a pretty poor job of expressing sarcasm...

York also told the media Muse wouldn't be back until the end of the year to the beginning of 2010. That was what 2 weeks or so before he played him in the exhibition game. York is a bit of a sandbagger.
      Really? Does that come across as 'sarcastic' to you, or anyone else reading? Because it looks pretty frigging matter-of-fact to me. And then you proceeded to 'back it up' with a number of posts about where you could find this information.

I don't think it's an issue because I'm 'offended' that you would say such a thing. I think it's an issue because it shows how much of a ****** you are. You're desperate to get in any pot shot you can, so you make up something completely out of your *** assuming nobody would call you out on it; then, once people do call you out (since we're not all morons), you run behind the "I was joking" card and complain that we're all far too sensitive.

Here's a tip, come up with some funnier jokes. Dumbass.
      BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
      -
      Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

So you are just lazy, you only bring the "game" needed to get by? What a slacker. No wonder your posts are the way they are.
        No, not lazy. Economical. I save the good stuff for the big boys. You guys are one level ahead of Merrimack, PC, and UMass as far as I'm concerned. When it's go time with Maine, UNH, BU, well, then it's another story. But why waste that much energy on UVM fans??! No point.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          No, not lazy. Economical. I save the good stuff for the big boys. You guys are one level ahead of Merrimack, PC, and UMass as far as I'm concerned. When it's go time with Maine, UNH, BU, well, then it's another story. But why waste that much energy on UVM fans??! No point.
          How true! Next he'll come up with the "BC isn't even in Boston" argument.
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Whew!! Our game is coming up in less than a month and I was getting a little worried that you might be wearing yourself out. Good to know you're just considering this little kerfuffle your pre-season. Carry on!

Comment

ok, so vermont can feel important.. i will drop a haiku on them.

circus costs too much
              to see the elephants walk
              just watch UVM
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                I don't think it's an issue because I'm 'offended' that you would say such a thing. I think it's an issue because it shows how much of a ****** you are. You're desperate to get in any pot shot you can, so you make up something completely out of your *** assuming nobody would call you out on it; then, once people do call you out (since we're not all morons), you run behind the "I was joking" card and complain that we're all far too sensitive.

Oh I guess you misunderstood me. I was being sarcastic about admitting I was wrong. I was never joking...never putz. I can't believe you actually think I meant that? Wow talking about naivety, you make the mother Mary seem like a seasoned politician.

And go see your therapist, desperate to get in any pot shots?? You BC folk have theeeeee biggest egos. I could give two ****s about getting in a pot shots. I've actually tried 2-3 times now to get back, err, start talking about the actual games. Alas, some just simply can not or will not let that happen. I can only wonder if it isn't a sign of pent up sexual frustration. We got Nick from Yuma wanting to have orgies with all his friends in a love palace, SteveF fixated on a group of guys holding each other's wangs, and SuperJoe acting like school yard bully that is a putz because no one else likes him. Here's a tip : clear up the acne, stop acting like a ****** bag, put down the bong and your star wars action figures and head down the nearest brothel if you have to.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                  ok, so vermont can feel important.. i will drop a haiku on them.

circus costs too much
                  to see the elephants walk
                  just watch UVM
                  Awesome, thanks so much. You are pretty good, I suggest you go ahead and quit your day job and just start writing haiku for a living.

Comment

jcarter.. chill dude

Unless your mind has been inflicted with a binary switch.. you should come to the conclusion that most of your comments are irrationally written
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Maybe you should work out. Then you wouldn't have to pace yourself. If its not worth doing right then its not worth doing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                        jcarter.. chill dude

Unless your mind has been inflicted with a binary switch.. you should come to the conclusion that most of your comments are irrationally written
                        Just trying to "speak" to the audience.

Comment

Fun fact of the day, in BC's 4-1 loss to UVM ex BC recruit Chris McCarthy registered the same number of points in the game as did the entire BC team.

Comment

jcarter looking up funfacts on the interweb:

*****http://brianorndorf.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/2008/02/24/redneck_computer.jpg******
                            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Awesome, thanks so much. You are pretty good, I suggest you go ahead and quit your day job and just start writing haiku for a living.
                              I can't believe this.
                              This guy just doesn't get it.
                              Is he just a shtick?
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Fun fact of the day, in BC's 4-1 loss to UVM ex BC recruit Chris McCarthy registered the same number of points in the game as did the entire BC team.
                                Fun fact, Carl Sneep has won more conference championships than the entire Vermont program.
                                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                                -
                                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X