X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

3 points for BC this weekend

4 would even be better
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Dave Hendrickson has VT winning Saturday and BC rebounding for a win Sunday.
      How does a team picked to finish 8th in HE 'rebound'? Wouldn't this be an UPSET of meganormous proportion?
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
        Whoa! Whoa....whoa. Slow down. Can we at least vote on this? Sure, it's fun to play with the new things, but everyone loves a classic once and again.
        Only those that lack any type of original thought love the classics. But if you want to get stuck in the 90's how did UML do that decade?
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by Martin St. Louis Fan View Post
          Tim Thomas, Eric Perrin and Marty St. Louis were long gone when the "scandal" took place.
          Thanks, genius. That was kind of my point. If you guys are gonna revel in the glory of players who came before the elephant walk (and really, can one Frozen Four even be considered glorious?), why is it that the elephant walk's off limits? You can't just pick and choose which parts of your program's history people are allowed to talk about.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            (and really, can one Frozen Four even be considered glorious?),

How many?

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              How many?
              You know your program sucks when you go to a Frozen Four and just doubled the amount of FF appearances for your program!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                You know your program sucks when you go to a Frozen Four and just doubled the amount of FF appearances for your program!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
                You know you are a loser when your best jab is about an elephant walk from a decade ago and your second best is "HAHA you guys only made it to the frozen four last year."

Comment

You know you are a loser when your best jab is about an elephant walk from a decade ago and your second best is "HAHA you guys only made it to the frozen four last year."
                  First, it's "hahahaha, you guys only had to beat Yale and Air Force"

And second, those certainly aren't anyone's best jabs. It's just that you genius MENSA members from UVM don't exactly require anyone to bring their "A" game to make you guys look foolish.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

How many?
                    He's talking about in the pre-elephant walk-era.

And considering that the best you've got is Catholic priests touch little boys (yawn, BU had you beat to that one eight years ago), I'm not so sure why you're so bothered.

Your other glorious 'slam' of the thread was calling Jerry York a sandbagger for claiming Muse wouldn't be back until 2010, a statement you STILL haven't retracted and/or apologized for. [And no, I will not "DROP IT," as you requested in your neg rep, until you do clearly and unequivocally admit that either a) you made a mistake and misremembered something (probably a lie, but I'll take it), or b) you pulled it out of your arse. (this.)]
                    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                    -
                    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

I've got to say, SteveF, posting the distances from campus in Kilometers was a nice touch.
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                        Thanks, genius. That was kind of my point. If you guys are gonna revel in the glory of players who came before the elephant walk (and really, can one Frozen Four even be considered glorious?), why is it that the elephant walk's off limits? You can't just pick and choose which parts of your program's history people are allowed to talk about.

i think jcarter should have to find us definitive proof that tim thomas didnt start the sexual deviance/hazing. Otherwise, i dont see how we can just simply don him with the cloak of innocence with so much suspicion surrounding the program. same goes for st louis and perrin.
                        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                          i think jcarter should have to find us definitive proof that tim thomas didnt start the sexual deviance/hazing. Otherwise, i dont see how we can just simply don him with the cloak of innocence with so much suspicion surrounding the program. same goes for st louis and perrin.
                          HAHAHA. PROVE to me that York DIDN'T EVER say Muse would be out until 2010. I think they must have taken it down from the website, but he said it, I swear. Prove me wrong, go ahead.
                          -

Comment

Only those that lack any type of original thought love the classics.
                            I love Caddyshack, Animal House, Space Balls, Blazing Saddles, etc...

Guess I have no original thoughts.
                            But if you want to get stuck in the 90's how did UML do that decade?
                            Two NCAA Tournaments, lost both times in the quarters.
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Although, I will not tolerate DISRESPECK of Tim Thomas today.

******* width="560" height="340">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yJ8SaQ0gXM&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yJ8SaQ0gXM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                First, it's "hahahaha, you guys only had to beat Yale and Air Force"

And second, those certainly aren't anyone's best jabs. It's just that you genius MENSA members from UVM don't exactly require anyone to bring their "A" game to make you guys look foolish.
                                So you are just lazy, you only bring the "game" needed to get by? What a slacker. No wonder your posts are the way they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X