Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

4 pts for BC.

They will have a nice 4-2 win on Saturday. Sweeps are difficult and Sunday will be difficult for BC, as they will blow or almost blow an early lead in the 3rd period and we find out what they're made of with a close 4-3 win.

I really don't like how BC matches up with UVM but we'll see what happens, I have a lot of faith in this team which is strange because I am usually not a believer of these guys the last few years.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I think Vermont gets at least four points here!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
        Nicely done, I forgot about that post.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

You're really disrespecting Vermont by suggesting that they can't get at least six or seven points this weekend. By extension, you're disrespecting the U.S. Air Force Falcons, which means that you're really spitting on American soldiers - on the week of Veteran's Day no less. You disgust me.
          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
          -
          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

If Benedetto is reffing, does Lowell lose two points even though they are not playing?
            Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
              If Benedetto is reffing, does Lowell lose two points even though they are not playing?
              No I will not make out with you!

Comment

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
                Benedetto's questionable calls always seem to go to the powerful, big-name program, so I'm really worried if that's the case; we'd stand no chance, since the refs would clearly favor the Vermont Powerhouse. I mean we've done some nice things in the past, but going up against the defending NCAA East Regional Pee-Wee Champions, I don't expect us to get a single call. It's a lot like playing Duke in hoops.
                -

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                  It is tiring, you would know that if you actually were right all the time. But then again if you were wrong all the time then you would be wrong about being right and then how would you know you weren't right? Because you would think you were right but you would be wrong. Then it wouldn't be your fault because you honestly believe you're right even though you're wrong. I guess we have to give you a pass then.
                  *****http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/1792/sb1ff0.jpg******
                  “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                  Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

I found some newly released footage of the 2009 East Regional for those BC fans who missed it and are looking to get a scouting report on UVM. Bear in mind though, this video was taken when UVM had Stalberg, so it might not be the best representation of their team now.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-nyzBs1pQw&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-nyzBs1pQw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                    -

Comment

From USCHO article May 13

As for Muse, York said the injury came as a bit of a shock. He said that Muse had what could be termed as nagging groin pain at times in the season and the surgery required to repair the labrum is similar to that which Boston Red Sox third baseman Mike Lowell, New York Yankees infielder Alex Rodriquez and New York Islanders goaltender Rick DiPeitro recently underwent.

Former New Hampshire goaltender Kevin Regan, now playing in the Boston Bruins organization, also recently had the same surgery and talked to Muse before he underwent the surgery.

“The doctor’s told us eight weeks on crutches then anywhere between four and six months where he’ll be recuperating,” said York about the timeline. “We’re looking at November [for a possible return] but we’re certainly not going to rush it. ”

Comment

Dear Dick Papagiorgio,
                        This can be caused by traumatic events, maybe like being told you can't participate in an elephant walk because your physical makeup prevents such activities. Good luck son.

Vermont team photo, circa 1999

*****http://i259.***********.com/albums/hh288/krispos42/Screen%20captures/spaceballs-crotch-clutching.jpg******
                        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                          Vermont team photo, circa 1999

*****http://i259.***********.com/albums/hh288/krispos42/Screen%20captures/spaceballs-crotch-clutching.jpg******
                          "I'm surrounded by Assholes!"

Man, I love that movie. Now back to bashing each other.

Edit: I hate the censors here.
                          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                            I'll make it for you, jcarter, and sign it.

Will you be at Conte this weekend?
                            Really, do they teach BC students to sew?? Or are you just a home economics major? Amazing.

Yeah I will be the one holding the banner that says NCAA East Regional Pee-Wee Champions.
                            Originally posted by Hokydad
                            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                              I found some newly released footage of the 2009 East Regional for those BC fans who missed it and are looking to get a scouting report on UVM. Bear in mind though, this video was taken when UVM had Stalberg, so it might not be the best representation of their team now.

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-nyzBs1pQw&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-nyzBs1pQw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                              Here's a more up to date scouting report for you.

http://www.youtube.com/uvmathletics#p/u/41/QZHMv6qA94U
                              Originally posted by Hokydad
                              Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Really, do they teach BC students to sew?? Or are you just a home economics major? Amazing.
                                Home economics was back in middle school, so I passed out of that particular BC core class. And of course I know how to sew, it's quite a useful skill to have.
                                Yeah I will be the one holding the banner that says NCAA East Regional Pee-Wee Champions.
                                If you'll really be there, come say hi. I'll be front row center, three seats to the right of the goal judge when looking at the ice, immediately behind the net on our trophy case side (you'll know it's a trophy case because it's not empty) on Saturday. It looks like I have to be in the pep band on Sunday (lame).
                                Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-12-2009, 01:07 PM.
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X