Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Just curious, who are you quoting here? You know there's a quote button right? That way we can all see what you're referring to.
    Umm he's quoting UMLGoon. See you can tell because it says "Originally Posted by UMLGoon"

BTW nice on the their, there, they're. That's freaking funny, kudos.
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      Umm he's quoting UMLGoon. See you can tell because it says "Originally Posted by UMLGoon"
      Note the bolded word in the post I quoted.
      BTW nice on the their, there, they're. That's freaking funny, kudos.
      **** it, don't make things civil in here, we were doing so well!
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

**** it, don't make things civil in here, we were doing so well!
        Ooops, sorry I was just giving credit where credit was do/due/du
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Spin Control, your newfound obsession with me is flattering and all but I'm not interested.

Comment

That's freaking funny, kudos.
            oh snap, he just called you kudos*

(*grammar fail seems less cheeky, more likely)
            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
              So now it's unfair to discredit how good or bad a team is because their team is full of good kids and one team's members will be defending our country some day.

That's nice... and cute. And I'm sure they are great kids. But they were still an easy trip to DC for Vermont.

I'm sure Alabama Huntsville has great kids too. That doesn't mean anyone will be impressed with a win over them.
              I have an idea how about all you guys who like to sit at home/school and hide behind your keyboard go out on the ice and tell one of these teams how easy they are.

Yea I thought so.
              New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                I have an idea how about all you guys who like to sit at home/school and hide behind your keyboard go out on the ice and tell one of these teams how easy they are.

Yea I thought so.
                the classic rebuttal of a guy who's getting his *** kicked in an argument on the internet: "you're not so tough in real life so i win."

good one, skeeter.

Comment

I would think that even a neanderthal like your typical catamount would be able to understand a simple, logical, and well reasoned argument about how vermont is the hockey equivalent of a bed wetter.. unless he's a real jerk or a crybaby, we would remain friends.
                  “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                  Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

This thread gets better and better. God bless you UVM fans. You guys are the dumbest fans in Hockey East and it is not even close to the next set of fans (UMass).
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by grantfan View Post
                      I think that the level of disrespect for the the Yale University Bulldogs and the UNITED STATES Air Force Academy Falcons, as spewed in the posts of Carmine Idiot and UMLGoon, among others, sucks.

This is a college hockey thread. If you don't respect the young men who play it, find another area of interest or at least find another website to post on. Some of the young men you so contemptuously discount will be defending our country very soon and others will be ordering burgers and fries from you in a couple of years.

Have a little respect. Just a little.
                      That other voice in your head, is he 'among others'?
                      You live in a glass house... do not throw stones.

Sanctimonious:
                      1. holier-than-thou: excessively or hypocritically pious
                      2. making a show of being morally better than others

You're not only pretty good at ripping on a team (see post #1 of this thread), you're not so bad at throwing individual players under the bus as well...

Kreider may be a fast skater, like our Matt Marshall, but he can skate it over the blue line and throw a wrist shot at the net all he wants. If he's not going to use his speed to try to beat the defenseman, like he did easily and often in prep school, have fun out there, big boy.
                      My favorite BC thing last night, though, was when S. Whitney carried the puck all the way around UVM's offensive zone in the 3rd period before throwing the puck away and sending the Cats up ice. Boy is he skilled. Boy is he fast. Boy does that look good in shinny. Boy did he look like a little boy doing that in a game.
                      Did you like Kreider's rushes up the ice? Jimmy Hayes look like a big, tough guy to handle? With skills? Did I miss Almeida standing out? Was Cam Atkinson fantastic? Aside from mocking, please tell me what I missed yesterday? Mullane? Help me here?
                      Last edited by FiveHole12; 11-11-2009, 08:28 PM.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Wow, just dug through this thread and found 1 or 2 posts about hockey.

You BC fans have way to much time on your hands.

Settle down, kids.

Comment

1) I'm pretty sure 90% of these posts have been about hockey. They have been negative in nature, but about hockey.

2) Put up or shut up. My #1 pet peeve is people who go on these threads to complain that "NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE GAME!!!11" then proceed to make a post in which they do not talk at all about the game, and only further fan the flames. GFY. Post something useful or shut up.
                          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                          -
                          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

This thread has all but cemented my theory that any thread where Vermont fans are involved will A) be hilarious and B) contain post after post of nonsense and/or pure idiocy.

You might think it might be tiring being right all the time. No...not particularly.
                            Lowell Forever
                            Forever Lowell

Comment

*****http://i35.tinypic.com/1z4d0rb.jpg******

Jon might seriously be my favorite USCHO poster. No joke.
                              So Tony you want to call me out and neg rep me for my reply...yet nothing on the one to which I responded....you have the UML guys over here taking pot shots on a thread which has nothing to do with them and letting posts like the one I replied to slide by...bunch of hypocritical *****es here..

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
                                the classic rebuttal of a guy who's getting his *** kicked in an argument on the internet: "you're not so tough in real life so i win."

good one, skeeter.

Boy must have hit close to home with you on that one!!!
                                New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Working...
                                X