Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    York also told the media Muse wouldn't be back until the end of the year to the beginning of 2010. That was what 2 weeks or so before he played him in the exhibition game. York is a bit of a sandbagger.
    I've never seen that quote. Do you have it handy? I'd love to see a link or a reference.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

As for the number of championships it takes to become worthy, well that's only a slam if you are one of the ignorant snobs who feel any team that hasn't won a championship doesn't deserve to play BC.
      Look, once you realize how much better we are than you in everything except rolling our own blunts, you'll understand that our 'snobbish' appearance is merely your perspective from looking up at us through the foggy glass ceiling made possible by your UVM 'degree.'

Now stop your feeble attempt at trying to argue with us and pump my gas.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        I've never seen that quote. Do you have it handy? I'd love to see a link or a reference.
        It was in the preseason coach's interviews done every year prior to the start of the season. It was on the Hockey east website. Not sure if you can still find it.
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          Look, once you realize how much better we are than you in everything except rolling our own blunts, you'll understand that our 'snobbish' appearance is merely your perspective from looking up at us through the foggy glass ceiling made possible by your UVM 'degree.'

Now stop your feeble attempt at trying to argue with us and pump my gas.
          BC's Grrrrrrreat! Now go eat your corn flakes and drink a little more Kool-aid. After you get your fat lazy arse out and pump your own gas. Or are you BC fans so pretentious that you can't get your wittle hands dirty.
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Please, UVM is a nice program. They've never won a freakin thing. Excuse someone for not being that freakin impressed. This is especially the case after some serious chest-thumping after getting to DC with wins over powerhouses like Yale and Air Force, and even touting the moral victory of 'almost beating' BU.
            And what have you yourself won that we should be impressed with?

I find it amusing how some walk onto a campus at 18 years old and think they had anything to do with the teams sport success before they showed up. Going to a school thats good at sports doesnt mean you are a great athlete, heck any nerd that cant lift 25 pounds can get into college.

It also doesnt take much guts to cheer on a team that is always good.
            You could call it "Yankee Fan Disease"
            New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

When did I say I played for BC? We're all fans here of our respective programs. UVM's program has done nothing. BC's has. Why are BC fans supposed to be impressed again? That is the issue at hand here. Nice try to deflect the fact that UVM has never won anything.
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                It also doesnt take much guts to cheer on a team that is always good.
                Great point, BC alums (and BU alums along with Michigan, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Denver alums) should turn their back on their alma mater because their team is too good and it takes no guts to root for them. Gutless fans all those alums and students are, I tell ya. The real brave souls are the turds that root for UVM. Hear hear!!

Oh, that's just rich!!!!!!

Lay off the ganja buddy.

(Side note: my first hockey games at BC were the very first games of the season following the year of a sub-.500 team from the previous season and a program in a long slump. Go preach your garbage to someone else you gutless clown).
                Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 11-10-2009, 03:50 PM.

Comment

BC's Grrrrrrreat! Now go eat your corn flakes and drink a little more Kool-aid. After you get your fat lazy arse out and pump your own gas. Or are you BC fans so pretentious that you can't get your wittle hands dirty.
                  If BC fans pumped their own gas, it would eliminate jobs for UVM fans. So you can thank us for the charity and our dedication to helping the economic recovery.

Comment

It was in the preseason coach's interviews done every year prior to the start of the season. It was on the Hockey east website. Not sure if you can still find it.
                    Nice try, clown.

From reports the day after the HE Media Day:

“(Muse) is day by day,” said head coach Jerry York. “(Tuesday) we had a short practice and took some shots. It’s not back to the form we’d like to see him, but he’s still moving and flexible. I think as the year progresses, if he holds up he’ll be more athletic.”

Comment

Or are you BC fans so pretentious that you can't get your wittle hands dirty.
                      Why should I take away someone's job? With these tough economic times, I'm more than willing to do my part and pay a little extra so that those of us who won't have the privilege of getting a degree from BC can have a little bit of income.

You should have tried a little harder on your SATs methinks. But that's neither here nor there.

Comment

Not only did York never say that, nobody ever reported it. Initial reports had Muse out through November with some late summer reports saying early November. Never did anyone ever even speculate 2010 in a credible publication.
                        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                        -
                        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Correct. I knew it was wrong from the moment the elephant-walker posted it.

The progression was rather funny. Credible reports after surgery said along the lines that he might miss a few games. Then someone here with no credible knowledge of the situation said, he might miss more than that. Another poster took that to another thread and said he might miss a few months. All of a sudden, I read it on the internet, it must be true that Muse is out until March and may never play again and if he dies, he's giving his eyes to Stevie Wonder and his spleen to Ferris Bueller.

Comment

Nice try, clown.

From reports the day after the HE Media Day:

“(Muse) is day by day,” said head coach Jerry York. “(Tuesday) we had a short practice and took some shots. It’s not back to the form we’d like to see him, but he’s still moving and flexible. I think as the year progresses, if he holds up he’ll be more athletic.”
                            Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                            Not only did York never say that, nobody ever reported it. Initial reports had Muse out through November with some late summer reports saying early November. Never did anyone ever even speculate 2010 in a credible publication.
                            ******* width="660" height="525">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525">

Comment

Ummm... This is all quite educational, not to mention entertaining as hell and although I really don't mind pumping my own gas I'll do what I can to contribute to our countries economic recovery..... well... I've got two for Sunday's game that I'm not using if anyone is interested...... red seats, face value and all that.
                              Now back to the flamefest!
                              sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

When did I say I played for BC? We're all fans here of our respective programs. UVM's program has done nothing. BC's has. Why are BC fans supposed to be impressed again? That is the issue at hand here. Nice try to deflect the fact that UVM has never won anything.
                                The success of a college hockey program is not only based on how many NCAA championships you have.

So if BC doesnt win the NCAA's this year it means they "have done nothing"? So that means that last year BC did nothing according to your logic.
                                New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Working...
                                X