Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
    LOL. If it weren't so easy to dislike him I'd be feeling sorry for JCarter by now.

Feel sorry??? For what??? I would have to care about the opinions of these tards, which I dont. As such it doesn't bother me negating any need for sympathy.
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      Feel sorry??? For what??? I would have to care about the opinions of these tards, which I dont. As such it doesn't bother me negating any need for sympathy.
      You obviously do care. Otherwise you wouldn't keep responding. And I would feel sorry for you because you're not even bright enough to realize that, with substantial input and asistance from your own self, you are being made to consistantly look like a fool.
      sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
        You obviously do care. Otherwise you wouldn't keep responding.

Its called entertainment.

And for the record, lack of punctuation does not a fool make, but thanks for your sympathy. I will take you off my list to kill.
        Last edited by jcarter7669; 11-20-2009, 01:00 PM.
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

and entertaining it is!
          sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post

BC had a clear goal called back a few years ago up in Hippieville.

I think you mean "Townieville" Over 3000 of the 4000+ are season ticket holders who pay cold hard cash for their tickets, and show up every game.
            Sadly the students only come if the team is winning. They are filling the student section now, but us old folks have been filling the place for as long as I can remember.
            Last edited by Martin St. Louis Fan; 11-20-2009, 07:57 PM.

Charter Member of the Catamount Hockey Bandwagon! GO CATS GO!

Comment

I will take you off my list to kill.
              *****http://zeronothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/steve-buscemi-billy-madison.jpg******
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

i am so proud i kept this alive and kicking...
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Seems the Vermont strap hangers are idiots no matter who they're spewing their verbal diarrhea to.

This pleases me.
                  Lowell Forever
                  Forever Lowell

Comment

we'll always have rome
                    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Clearly for some unknown reason you refuse to acknowledge that I really could care less about what you think or whether or not my grammar is 100% correct. I think you can understand the message, of course, then again I told you I didn't care and yet here you are correcting grammar. You really are that stupid, or you really do not have anything better to do.
                      The thing at this point is that you somehow don't realize that every agitated post of yours just adds to the fire. You, you absurd simpleton, don't understand after literally weeks of us ripping on you that probably 95% of everything we type in response to you is done with the singular purpose of getting you all p!$$y. The fact that it's so easy still does not detract from the fun. For some strange, weird, bizarre reason, is just doesn't.
                      it must be tough not to have any friends to hang out with, or anything better to do but sit around playing with your Star Wars figurines and typing on a hockey forum.
                      I just drove 8 hours to watch 2 hours of hockey with, yes, a friend. I would deem today a good day.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I feel bad for you, it must be tough not to have any friends to hang out with, or anything better to do but sit around playing with your Star Wars figurines and typing on a hockey forum.
                        Ahh, I love the old "you're a loser because you post on an internet message board... which I also post on"
                        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                        -
                        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                          Ahh, I love the old "you're a loser because you post on an internet message board... which I also post on"
                          jcarter's devolution into Hokydad is starting to come true...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                            Win.
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              jcarter's devolution into Hokydad is starting to come true...
                              I'm honestly not sure who is the bigger idiot. I imagine if they got into an argument with each other the universe would collapse.
                              Lowell Forever
                              Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                                I'm honestly not sure who is the bigger idiot. I imagine if they got into an argument with each other the universe would collapse.
                                or cheer.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X