Frozen 4 Priority Number Confirmation email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Frozen 4 Priority Number Confirmation email

I just picked up my tickets (Pri 7). Got front row of the 200 level in the corner. Same kind of angle as I had last year, but no club seats were available to choose, so first row of the upper deck it is.

There look to be scattered singles in the lower deck, and tons of seats available in the 200 level.

Comment

I called at 10 and they were still closed. I called back, spoke with a woman who put me on hold and then I was disconnected. Called right back and was on hold for 1-2 minutes when a guy picked up. He asked me my name, billing address and then he told me the best tickets avialable were section 117, row L. (Wait, what, I have to buy the tickets over the phone? I didn't even have the seating chart up). I tried opening the seating chart at the Consol Energy Center site and it was not a simple process. I bought these tickets. I recieved a confirmation email about a minute later -at least that one came through.

The seats are between the goal and the corner and just above the glass (per the Consol seating chart). I usually get seats more towards the blue line still in the corner, but at the club or nosebleed level.

I am not all happy with how this turned out.

I guess the one thing people can take away from my experience, is to be prepared to buy tickets when you call Veritix. At least they answered relatively quickly and I wasn't told that they would have to look into my situation and just helped me buy the tickets.

Good luck to those of you who haven't recevied your emails yet, I hope you fare better than I did.

I logged on at 10:00 a.m. and it only listed 1 single seat in each of the lower bowl sections available.
      I think you did well with the section 117 seats. Next year I'll try calling and see what they offer.

Comment

Logged in this morning right at 9:00 Central and got 3 seats high up in section 120 as a Priority 7

Comment

Originally posted by Yelnick View Post
          I tried calling that 866-208-0048 about 10 minutes ago (7:15 Central) and it just played hold music for about 5 minutes. I figured they must be closed and hung up and will try again tomorrow or this weekend.
          Originally posted by tabutler View Post
          ...I called Vertix (thankfully someone posted the number in this thread) and they were closed, opening at 10...

...I called at 10 and they were still closed. I called back, spoke with a woman who put me on hold and then I was disconnected. Called right back and was on hold for 1-2 minutes when a guy picked up. He asked me my name, billing address and then he told me the best tickets avialable were section 117, row L. (Wait, what, I have to buy the tickets over the phone? I didn't even have the seating chart up). I tried opening the seating chart at the Consol Energy Center site and it was not a simple process. I bought these tickets. I recieved a confirmation email about a minute later -at least that one came through...

...I guess the one thing people can take away from my experience, is to be prepared to buy tickets when you call Veritix...
          Valuable lesson here. If you need help from Customer Service, call the day before your ordering window opens. If you wind doing a phone order, you can always call back the next day. But evidently no one is available to help right before the tickets go on sale. (10 AM Eastern, 9 AM Central, etc.)

Comment

Bumped to get above the other one.

Comment

I got an email today about purchasing tickets for the NCAA Regionals. I took a look at what is available for the Providence regional and was shocked to find the "Best Available" seats were in section 127 on the corner about 8 rows up. I could not move any closer to center. Sorry, but I cannot believe all of those seats have been sold. Given that I have bought front row seats on game day at various regionals in the Northeast I am rather surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                We got 108, row M, non isle.
                Where abouts? I got 108, Row M, 14-17. IIRC, 17 is on the aisle.
                Pgb... I'm a Level 10, FYI.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Priority 6 here, was disappointed in what was left. Right at 10h00 EDT there were a few first row seats in 226, 227, and 229. Maybe same on the other side. Single seats in 106, 108 (which I took), 116-120. Center ice upper bowl sections 201-204 and 218-221 were upper rows only. I've had much better seats last three years through the lottery.

I was not going to buy this year, wife and I are 95% likely skipping out, but I know someone who has a single Penguins ticket for the last 20 or so years when his wife died, so I'll just give it to him and buy another priority point for $208. If there is no NHL this year, he'll be thrilled.

*I just spoke with the guy, he's thrilled.

Comment

Freds it looks like the NC$$ is holding all the good seats for those buying the "Package Plans" to be released later at a premium price.....they are listed but do not work ATT

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                    I got an email today about purchasing tickets for the NCAA Regionals. I took a look at what is available for the Providence regional and was shocked to find the "Best Available" seats were in section 127 on the corner about 8 rows up. I could not move any closer to center. Sorry, but I cannot believe all of those seats have been sold. Given that I have bought front row seats on game day at various regionals in the Northeast I am rather surprised.

Comment

I logged in on Thursday and bought as a priority 7. I was able to get a very good seat, front row behind the glass. Section 118 Row A.

The processing and shipping fee way over though. Anybody find it the same regarding fees?
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Row CC. Can't remember what section. 100 level, one of the corners. I'd rather be upper level, really. In the corner isn't my thing.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                          I logged in on Thursday and bought as a priority 7. I was able to get a very good seat, front row behind the glass. Section 118 Row A.
                          The polls are still open, but you may have just won the lottery -- assuming that you paid face value for your tournament package, meaning $200. Unless every one of us at the top priority levels missed something, that seat wasn't for sale during our purchasing windows.

As for an explanation, the only thing I can come up with is that a couple of sets of premium tickets were sold in such a way that created a single. That single, in turn, was then placed in the public lottery. I honestly don't know whether to believe that. But in light of the facts we do have, it's really the only guess I have that makes sense.

The processing and shipping fee way over though. Anybody find it the same regarding fees?
                          Just off the top of my head, I thought the shipping and handling fee was pretty reasonable. Maybe I'm forgetting something. But IIRC, wasn't the fee for the full order $8.00? Granted, for a single ticket that's a fairly high cost. But at the same time, for an order of 4, that's only two dollars per ducat.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Row CC. Can't remember what section. 100 level, one of the corners. I'd rather be upper level, really. In the corner isn't my thing.
                          Again, a little bit of a head scratcher. Did you do a phone order? Or perhaps you accepted "best available tickets" without doing any further digging?

Assuming you wanted upper bowl, and weren't choosy about the row, I would have thought you had your pick of virtually any of the upper level sections.

Comment

priority 4.

three seats together--

sec 201
                            row H

there were also three seats in 203 (one section closer to center ice), but row L
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Also had Priority 4 today needing 3 tickets. Selected 218 Row G. Appeared to only be a couple single seats left in 3 of the 100 sections. Overall the seats appear similar to what we were given last year except about 5 rows closer.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                three seats together--

sec 201
                                row H

there were also three seats in 203 (one section closer to center ice), but row L
                                Row 8 vs. Row 12.

Close call, but I probably would have done the same. That "detached from the event" feeling kicks in pretty quickly as you go up the rows in the upper level of an NHL building. Row 10 or lower might be a reasonable rule of thumb.

Naturally that assumes a choice. If the situation is top row or being shut out of the building, suddenly the top row starts looking a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                                X