No announcement yet.

>> RIT Tigers Offseason 2012: Reloading and working on the 'Polisseum' <<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >> RIT Tigers Offseason 2012: Reloading and working on the 'Polisseum' <<

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
    RIT tied for 4th with Bentley in today's coaches poll:

http://www.atlantichockeyonline.com/...chespoll092512

Clearly the coaches around the league expect that the loss of Madolora is going to be a significant one.
    Looks like the USCHO.com pollsters think they may know more than the AHA Coaches.

Air Force ranked 19th 116 pts
    RIT Unranked 6pts
    Mercyhurst and Niagara both unranked with 2pts each?

Disclaimer I have not taken either poll to unskewedpolls.com and Dick Morris is not returning my calls
    Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
    The Mule
    Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Looks like a measure of name recognition to me. (Often a huge factor in national polls.)
      -M

Comment

Madolora at Amerks camp made it to the news. Looks and sounds good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtDMhOWyiws
        RIT

Comment

Atlantic Hockey pickem is up and running if you want to join in on the madness.

Thanks Mar!
          RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Caught this about Pinnizzotto signing with the Chicago Wolves of the AHL. Gets to skate with Tanev until the NHL comes to their senses, then they both will likely move on to the Canucks.

Oh, and I think it time to close out the offseason. So here's the new thread - >>>>> RIT TIGERS 2012-2013 - Locked, Loaded, And Ready To Roar <<<<<
            John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
            AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
            AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
            NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
            NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
            NCAA DII - 1983
            NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Working...
            X