Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan State vs. Michigan - Can't we all just get along?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan State vs. Michigan - Can't we all just get along?

Originally posted by Gomer View Post
    Floundering!
    Right on target as Arwen and the online dictionaries back you up

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
      Right on target as Arwen and the online dictionaries back you up
      I'll settle this and just say that Michigan sucks this year. They will win much more than 10 games unlike a certain crappy school last year.
      Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You're right...we may be much improved this year but last year...it just weighs too heavily on us. We can't even be excited right now! I mean, michigan may be 4-6 but you atleast you guys have last year...
        Last edited by Pirateasaurus; 11-16-2009, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
          You're right...we may be much improved this year but last year...it just weighs too heavily on us. We can't even be excited right now! I mean, michigan may be 4-6 but you atleast you guys have last year...
          If I was just a casual College Hockey fan with no real connection to any school I might be jumping on the sparty bandwagon this year. Alas no, I love Michigan and DESPISE sparty (that was for Arwen22266 who pointed out an earlier typo I made). sparty is playing fairly well this year and Michigan appears very poor (to put it kindly). Sure I have Michigan's typical pattern in the back of my mind (start off slowly only to kick it in high gear in January) but I am extremely frustrated with the team this year.

Our season last year ended abruptly with Air Force and that's nothing to brag about it (I still can't believe it). I can't even imagine how you felt last year but I feel for you....Naaaahhhhh, I loved every minute of it!
          Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well lucky for you, unless michigan loses 9 guys out of the original lineup and and is then forced to give a walk on or 2 regular time like we did, you guys will be fine. Unless saturday night was a large aberration for how well michigan will usually play, i would not expect michigan to average 4-6 the rest of the way.

Now i've had enough fun in this thread for the year.

Comment

Working...
            X