The Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Best

Gopher fans are by far the most friendly and accomodating. Just go to one of their tailgates and you'll see. Everyone is welcome and I think everyone has a great time.

edit: can someone give osorojo a crash course in starting threads...with a focus on having a title that gives the reader a clue about what the thread is actually about
    Last edited by bigblue_dl; 05-29-2012, 01:14 PM.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      The UW fans were calling the tUMD people *******. The only oine who chanted ******* at me was Biddy
      both are 7 stars, can you give bit more?

And yeah... I'm surprised Wisconsin is in here as well... Although some random badger fan bought a pitcher of spotted cow on state street afterwards... "because he felt sorry for how badly his team had ********** raped us on the ice." So there's that.
      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
        both are 7 stars, can you give bit more?

And yeah... I'm surprised Wisconsin is in here as well... Although some random badger fan bought a pitcher of spotted cow on state street afterwards... "because he felt sorry for how badly his team had ********** raped us on the ice." So there's that.
        Badger fans, in my experience, can run the whole range. Some of them are great, nice people, fun to hang out with and others are complete and utter ******nozzles that should be pushed in front of a Greyhound bus.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
        X