Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops draw stun guns on UMD player

Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
    I certainly hope a certain UMD fan, MEg's boyfriend, doesn't allow her to sit next to him with said sign. Also remember MEg is turning into quite the UMD fan, so it might not be a good idea for her to get to involved with bashing our team.
    She will not be sitting next to me. She will be with the Tech nerds that will be in attendence. I would not allow that in our student section.

She is determined to make the sign...we will see what I can do about the actual sign on Friday

BTW UMD has no play named Chad Huttle. We do have a player named Chad Huttel however.
    Last edited by Biddco; 11-08-2009, 03:54 PM.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

So railroading a 20 year old kid in a public forum is classy and needs it's own thread? Hmm, nice. Don't worry, you have not reached my level whether you want to admit it or not.
      Reporting an incident that occurred at a public setting = railroading?

Ooookaaaayyyy.

Comment

CCtig, does this really need its own thread? I do some classless things around here, but this has definitely knocked you down to my level. For whatever reason you feel the whole world needs to know about something I am sure the kid regrets.
        If it weren't something he regrets doing, it probably wouldn't be worthy to be made fun of.

• I am pretty sure I heard a lot of Vick dog fighting jokes going around teams with dog mascots... never mind, he doesn't regret the actual dog fighting, my bad.
        • And the elevator urinater NEVER got mad fun of because that is something he regrets.
        • Nor are there ever any jokes about a certain MTU player trying to run down someone with their automobile...
        • Or making fun of the entire Wisconsin for their amusing terrible hazing practices.

Seriously, this **** happens all the time and we all laugh about it. What is different this time? Are you seriously thinking that a single CC fan poster is going to ruin the reputation of a UMD player by starting a thread on USCHO's forum (number 1 news source for america, right?)?

Comment

its not like they actually tased him
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            Exactly. This whole thing is blown out of proportion.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              I'll bring my own taser next weekend just in case he is acting up again. I don't give warnings, though.

Comment

I guess when your team leads the NCAA's in penalties it would seem like it is being blown out of proportion....

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Exactly. This whole thing is blown out of proportion.
                  Yeah...Who hasn't had a taser pointed at them?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                    I'll bring my own taser next weekend just in case he is acting up again. I don't give warnings, though.
                    So you own a taser gun? I suppose that's the only way to subdue one of those Husky Houghton women long enough to get her address from her ID.
                    Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                      Me. I've been pepper sprayed though.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Me. I've been pepper sprayed though.
                        Ditto. For sleeping in my car, of all things.
                        Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                          If it weren't something he regrets doing, it probably wouldn't be worthy to be made fun of.

• I am pretty sure I heard a lot of Vick dog fighting jokes going around teams with dog mascots... never mind, he doesn't regret the actual dog fighting, my bad.
                          • And the elevator urinater NEVER got mad fun of because that is something he regrets.
                          • Nor are there ever any jokes about a certain MTU player trying to run down someone with their automobile...
                          • Or making fun of the entire Wisconsin for their amusing terrible hazing practices.

Seriously, this **** happens all the time and we all laugh about it. What is different this time? Are you seriously thinking that a single CC fan poster is going to ruin the reputation of a UMD player by starting a thread on USCHO's forum (number 1 news source for america, right?)?
                          You are right it DOES happen, but we never start a SEPARATE thread for it. We have always just talked about it in the team threads or the game day threads. This is my point.
                          http://www.umdpenaltybo*****

2011 NCAA DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONS

TITLE COUNT: tUMD = 1, SCSU = 0

Chris Benoit:Burn in Hell

Comment

You are right it DOES happen, but we never start a SEPARATE thread for it. We have always just talked about it in the team threads or the game day threads. This is my point.
                            People on USCHO are being dumb

GASP!
                            @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                            I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Wasn't a thread started when Finley slashed that little pansy, Bucky?
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                                A taser is one of the least scary things I've had pointed at me by police officers.
                                "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Working...
                                X