I know that my wife is buckeye. That why I use it,
    So you're a Big Lots buckeye?

Leave a comment:

• Terry Switzer
    replied
    Re: The Greatest Programs of All-Time: #1-#59

I know that my wife is buckeye. That why I use it,
    Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    Uh, you're in DePere, WI. Pretty sure that is further north than Ann Arbor. Heck, Madison is a little north of Ann Arbor, albeit minimally.

I also do not see any reference to tosu (or the university of ohio state as that clown Pryor said at his announcement) in your post or profile. ohio state people are basically the only "people" to use that term.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Just because your feeble-mind can't handle anything related to academia that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    Michigan grads consider those ancient titles of theirs academia?

Speaking of academics, what did you think of Howl when you checked it out on Google?
    Last edited by burd; 09-04-2016, 05:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• UMICH
    replied

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Michigan has only won 3 titles since Ginsberg's Howl was published in 1956. It's like reading about the Civil War.
    Just because your feeble-mind can't handle anything related to academia that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Uh, you're in DePere, WI. Pretty sure that is further north than Ann Arbor. Heck, Madison is a little north of Ann Arbor, albeit minimally.

I also do not see any reference to tosu (or the university of ohio state as that clown Pryor said at his announcement) in your post or profile. ohio state people are basically the only "people" to use that term.
    Michigan has only won 3 titles since Ginsberg's Howl was published in 1956. It's like reading about the Civil War.

Leave a comment:

• UMICH
    replied

Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
    UW going to be # 7. But 4, 5,and 6 are going to be real close for DU, BC, BU.
    Then Evil Gophers at 3, that team up north at 2 and Sioux #1.

Leave a comment:

• UMICH
    replied

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
    #8 – MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS

Points earned in 2015-2016 -0.6559 Points
    Points earned in past five seasons: -0.00444 Points
    Last Season Ranking: #8

The Spartans have fared about the same as Maine for the past four seasons, with three of them sub-.500 records, after their last trip to the national tournament in 2012. They also had their worst year of the past four in ’15-‘16, going 10-23-4. It will be a challenge to get back on track – they lose 8 seniors and one junior, and bring in nine freshmen.
    The natives in east landfill are restless too, at least the two who care about hockey. The fans won't even refer to their head coach by name. They simply refer to him as tCHHCoMSU (the Current Head Coach of michigan state university). Personally I love it.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied
    Originally posted by burd View Post
    If I'm a Michigan fan, I'm starting to feel like the days are getting short.
    I'm predicting no more than 5 points either way.

Leave a comment:

• Siouxfaninseattle
    replied

#6 – DENVER PIONEERS

Points earned in 2015-2016 5.2500 Points
    Points earned in past five seasons: 25.14219 Points
    Last Season Ranking: #6

The Pioneers’ 25 win season was the 15th in a row at 20+ wins, the longest active streak in the NCAA, and put them in the Frozen Four for the first time since 2005. Even though they lost several key players, DU has a lot returning and what looks like a strong freshman class. Look for them to be in the mix again this season.

Leave a comment:

• Terry Switzer
    replied

UW going to be # 7. But 4, 5,and 6 are going to be real close for DU, BC, BU.
    Then Evil Gophers at 3, that team up north at 2 and Sioux #1.

Leave a comment:

• Siouxfaninseattle
    replied

#7 – WISCONSIN BADGERS

Points earned in 2015-2016 -0.9742 Points
    Points earned in past five seasons: 4.05144 Points
    Last Season Ranking: #7

The Badgers reached new lows in program history the past two seasons, going 4-26-5 in ’14-’15 and 8-19-8 in ’15-’16, the worst performances in Wisconsin history in 50 years. The result was a complete overhaul of the coaching staff. With only eight games against last year’s ranked teams, and a new coach, there is a great deal of optimism that the program will return to a winning record this season.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

If I'm a Michigan fan, I'm starting to feel like the days are getting short.

Leave a comment:

• BC/HE
    replied

As for defunct programs only two would make any kind of dent in this listing even approaching the top half. Wayne State is the only one with an NCAA tournament appearance and that is only enough to pass no more than 15 programs I would think. The one that I think could fall in the middle would be St. Louis. They had very solid teams during their short tenure and a bunch of league and conference tournament titles in the CCHA. The only other school that played the sport long enough and had a few ups would be Penn but they would have trouble getting out of the bottom 10.

Leave a comment:

• giwan
    replied
    Big jump in points. Especially compared to the last 5-6 which could pass each other easily in a real good season. So even with Brady Hoke at the helm you're still safe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X