Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTU @ tUMD: Nerds swarm Duluth

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    you're expecting biddco to man up? We all know who the man in THAT relationship is!
    Good point, tFlashy hears he spends more time shopping for clothes than Paris Hilton.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
      God I can't even read this thread. *** this is brutal. I know I am bad on this site, but the direction every tech thread takes is disgusting.
      tMonster would like to point out how DHG here failed to make his post in tThird Person. The Monster would also like to mention that he is currently looking at ways to get to Duluth for a possiable future event, and is kinda sad that it would only be the said possiable futre event going on in duluth that weekend, besides some Penalty Box get together at tHospital to wish one of their members to get well after a serious accident involving a turkey and a deep fryer.
      Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
      jailbait thinks there's no such thing as too much fun with dicks.
      tMonster thinks that perhaps tJailbait should take a look at what happens when one has too much fun with dicks. tMonster doesn't want tJailbate to get Melanoma or end up just being fugly like Houston.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

crazytechfan had so many random numbers in her phone tnext morning, including one that was listed as "Real Tyler". crazytechfan also made out with a kid from her Biology class, and just heard about it yesterday. ctf doesn't drink that much anymore.
        Well, crazytechfan won't get in trouble for these pictures. DL will. $100 and crazytechfan will do it.
        Quoted for emphasis. So along with majors, do you plan on switching schools, too? Maybe to a certain eNeMaU? You're half way through your extra curricular program.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          We prefer the term Penalty Boxers.
          Ah, two minutes at a time.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Sober Hockey Guy View Post
            God I can't even read this thread. *** this is brutal. I know I am bad on this site, but the direction every tech thread takes is disgusting.
            MeanEgirl thinks it's because of all the ******** t's. She believes it makes this thread even more unreadable than it would be even if it didn't have those stupid things.

MeanEgirl is also amused by how seriously people take things on internet message boards. Makes for at least a little bit of good reading.
            Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

"The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
              Quoted for emphasis. So along with majors, do you plan on switching schools, too? Maybe to a certain eNeMaU? You're half way through your extra curricular program.
              To be fair, Saginaw Valley is a school in Michigan that has a Deja Vu Strip club a block from campus. tJailbait is looking to get paid here for showing off tGoods, not just spreeding nasty diseases.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                you're expecting biddco to man up? We all know who the man in THAT relationship is!
                Better than two women, right Slow ginpants?
                Last edited by Biddco; 11-09-2009, 05:36 PM.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Slow ginpants?
                  *snicker*

Dirty approves of the direction of this thread. Dirty is hoping for punches to be thrown.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    *snicker*

Dirty approves of the direction of this thread. Dirty is hoping for punches to be thrown.
                    Beer Pong Horn hopes that MEg has hijacked Biddco's account, or else that MEg is coaching Biddco to write things like "Slow ginpants."
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Better than two women, right Slow ginpants?
                      two women can make entertaining....videos
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        two women can make entertaining....videos
                        Yager approves of this, provided no cups are involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                          Beer Pong Horn hopes that MEg has hijacked Biddco's account, or else that MEg is coaching Biddco to write things like "Slow ginpants."
                          Nope. All me. Like everyone here, I've heard things about other people.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

tDarkness is speechless, a little disturbed, but definitely speechless.

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                            ...who is engaged to tHockeybando/tsweetcanadianmullet's old roommate...
                            tDarkness is wondering if diva's roommate is aware that same sex marriage is not legal in the state of Michigan.
                            Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                            *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Nope. All me. Like everyone here, I've heard things about other people.
                              tTrumpet is disappointed with this post.
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

thuskyfan is disappointed with this thread.
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X