• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTU @ tUMD: Nerds swarm Duluth

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
    You weren't that drunk...so:

NOT THAT DRUNK, NOT THAT DRUNK, NOT THAT DRUNK
    false. Judging by the text messages that she sent to me, she was in fact quite intoxicated on Saturday night.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
      hmph. how does ctf always manage to be involved in these situations?
      It's ok ctf. ST was involved in a situation when she was staying at their house. And ST ended up with bruises and a hangover that lasted way too long. So ST thinks ctf should be ok with it, it'll be over soon.

Also, as ST said in the "GET IN THE VAN" thread, everyone should be nice to ST and ctf and let the said situations go
      Application for Admission to the WCHA:
      http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
      Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
      Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
      Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
      All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
        Sorry but as my signature states, tcm will continue heckling crazypotatoes, however this heckles ctf also, which tcm is ok with, so let the heckling commence and let the third person rest until Carni
        Originally posted by Yager View Post
        Yager is going to hammer punch TCM if he does not respect the long tradition of third person posting in the UMD/MTU threads.
        Yager, the Monster is thinking there are far worse things to do to TCM than just the simple hammerpunching. A Thousand papercuts does come to mind, along with a little lemon juice as well.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

The Monster is now pleased, and is now scheming up a way to get to Duluth next weekend. For the UMD fans interested, The Monster can arrange to make Dirty insanely jealous of them by having Cowboy Eric take their picture. Dirty is still upset with the fact that Eric didn't take his picture when GV was in Grand Forks in 2004.
          Last edited by bigmrg74; 11-25-2009, 01:00 AM.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
          X