Brown Hockey 2012-2013:Climbing the ECAC Ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADK11 View Post
    As much as I'm very proud of my team, just want to say that Brown earned a ton of my respect tonight. Your team never quit and gave Union everything they could handle. 4 years ago Union made it to their first ECAC championship game and came up a couple goals short to a team that was just a little better and more experienced. If Whittet keeps recruiting talented players and coaching them to play like they did tonight, Brown will be a team to be reckoned with for a long time in the ECAC and the NCAAs. Congratulation on a successful season and a great playoff run.
    Thanks for the kind words. Union was, as you said, just a little better and certainly more experienced. Brown came out strong but buckled after the first goal and you could tell you were watching a young team that hadn't made it too far in the playoffs before this year.

Here's hoping we'll still be talking about Brown hockey this time next year.

Comment

• Re: Brown Hockey 2012-2013:Climbing the ECAC Ladder

I just want to thank all the fans from Union and other schools who have come to this thread with encouraging, complimentary and supportive comments this weekend. We who have endured some very disappointing seasons and a lot of disrespect are beyond thrilled to hear this year's team being acknowledged for its grittiness and can-do spirit, not to mention how far we got in the league championships to almost everyone's amazement. :-)

Thanks for being classy. You are all the true hockey fans and are setting a great example for USCHO commenters.

Looking forward to next fall already!

- Darth
      (who is mellower than my sn might imply)

Comment

Working...
      X