Brown Hockey 2012-2013:Climbing the ECAC Ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brown Hockey 2012-2013:Climbing the ECAC Ladder

Good luck to Brown in tonight's ECAC Championship. You guys are the feel good story of the season. One more win and you're ECAC Champs and in the tournament next weekend at home in Providence. On another note, if that happens, you guys are getting to close to needing a new postseason thread
    St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
    4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
    2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
    16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
    9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
    2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

Originally posted by Saints#1 View Post
      Good luck to Brown in tonight's ECAC Championship. You guys are the feel good story of the season. One more win and you're ECAC Champs and in the tournament next weekend at home in Providence. On another note, if that happens, you guys are getting close to needing a new postseason thread
      What say you we close this thread by the time the championship game rolls around?
      Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
        What say you we close this thread by the time the championship game rolls around?
        Sounds good to me
        St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
        4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
        2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
        16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
        9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
        2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

Originally posted by Saints#1 View Post
          Sounds good to me
          We'll need other people to help. Hope the Brown fans aren't still recovering from last night's celebrations.
          Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
            Thanks for the reminder - it is not something we Brown fans have had to deal with or think about over the past several years

Don't want to jinx the team right now so we will wait a little more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
              For what it's worth - CWHL coach of the year Digit Murphy has the Boston Blades in the Clarkson Cup championship game today. They're currently leading Montreal.

Hockey gods please send a sign?

I am going to throw up. Please get me to face off. LETS GO BRUNO
              Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

• Originally posted by Humanoid View Post
                For what it's worth - CWHL coach of the year Digit Murphy has the Boston Blades in the Clarkson Cup championship game today. They're currently leading Montreal.

Hockey gods please send a sign?

I am going to throw up. Please get me to face off. LETS GO BRUNO
                One more thing::

http://youtu.be/27D4k3dCXPg

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

The jumbotron just broadcast a piece on Eric Hartzell's amazing season. HA!

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                    The jumbotron just broadcast a piece on Eric Hartzell's amazing season. HA!
                    kdiff/Humanoid: How are you holding up? I am nervous as hell and I am not even playing. My plans to drive down to AC today fell apart and I think that worked out for me as I could nothave handled the NY drivers/traffic in my condition.

GO BRUNO!!

Comment

kdiff/Humanoid: How are you holding up? I am nervous as hell and I am not even playing. My plans to drive down to AC today fell apart and I think that worked out for me as I could nothave handled the NY drivers/traffic in my condition.

GO BRUNO!!
                      I've been trying to not think about it to be honest! Just enjoying the moment and the experience so far.

As we get closer to game time, I think I'll start feeling pretty nauseous.

Comment

Is tonight's game o TV? Cox should broadcast it--they broadcast meaninglss PC games against Merrimack.

Comment

Go Bruno, your going to win with a Lappin in your lineup-Go all the way
                          brashersaintsfan

Comment

Originally posted by slu fan View Post
                            Go Bruno, your going to win with a Lappin in your lineup-Go all the way
                            I have wondered why Nick did not opt to play at SLU following his father Pete. Brown has another son of an All-American hockey player in Matt Harlow whose father was an AA at BC. Speaks well of Brown's program that Nick and Matt opted to play for Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by czeckthebody View Post
                              Is tonight's game o TV? Cox should broadcast it--they broadcast meaninglss PC games against Merrimack.
                              Game is in Fox College Sports Atlantic - 300 on fios if you have it.

I do not have the game nor did I make the trek. Don't want to jinx this. I might not even listen - I didn't listen last night and I don't want to put a hex on this.

My nerves are shot. Maybe the Rockstar energy was a bad choice

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

I have wondered why Nick did not opt to play at SLU following his father Pete. Brown has another son of an All-American hockey player in Matt Harlow whose father was an AA at BC. Speaks well of Brown's program that Nick and Matt opted to play for Brown.
                                But where's Royldo? (See what I did there?)

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

Working...
                                X