• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brown Hockey 2012-2013:Climbing the ECAC Ladder

What a game!

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
      Greatest screen name ever. I loved that guy.
      I totally agree with this comment. Every year I was amazed that the popcorn guy was still working up and down the aisles.

Comment

Congratulations! Very well deserved. Hope you finish it off tomorrow.
        Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Congrats guys. Well-deserved. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

The little Brown engine that could.

Comment

Everyone who can get to Atlantic City tomorrow by 7:00- do it. This team has given you every reason to follow it to the ends of the earth.

Comment

Nice win Bears! Good luck tomorrow.
                COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Congratulations......quite the big win (to say the least.)
                  SLU

Comment

Some 200 posts ago someone asked how we Brown fans could be so patient and supportive of Bruno after all those bad seasons. Today's win shows why.

Comment

Brown's defensive positioning, awareness and poise were awesome. Against supposedly one of the most dynamic offenses in the country I think Brown lost track of a QU forward one time in the entire game (the Connor Jones breakaway Borelli stopped). No one panicked with the puck. QU forwards showed skill but couldn't find any space and as the game went on looked demoralized. Couple snipes didn't hurt either (the pass and finish on the fourth goal were class). That game goes up on the mantle alongside Chris Harvey's ridiculous theft of a game at Schneider in like 1989 (won on an own-goal) and Mike Traggio's bow to the fans after it was announced he set the PIMs record (I was young so may have imagined that but it's a vivid memory) as the best I've seen of Bruno

Comment

Congrats Brown. You earned it tonight. Good luck tomorrow.
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meehan Popcorn Guy View Post
                          Brown's defensive positioning, awareness and poise were awesome. Against supposedly one of the most dynamic offenses in the country I think Brown lost track of a QU forward one time in the entire game (the Connor Jones breakaway Borelli stopped). No one panicked with the puck. QU forwards showed skill but couldn't find any space and as the game went on looked demoralized. Couple snipes didn't hurt either (the pass and finish on the fourth goal were class). That game goes up on the mantle alongside Chris Harvey's ridiculous theft of a game at Schneider in like 1989 (won on an own-goal) and Mike Traggio's bow to the fans after it was announced he set the PIMs record (I was young so may have imagined that but it's a vivid memory) as the best I've seen of Bruno
                          Or 21st ranked offense in the country, but don't let the facts get in the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mutha Fucha View Post
                            Get out. I've seen you trolling on every other ECAC thread, and we have NO need or desire for you here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                              Congrats Brown. You earned it tonight. Good luck tomorrow.
                              Thanks, Mark. If you guys get Yale tomorrow, dismantle them. If not, we'll dismantle them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutha Fucha View Post
                                Huh, fair enough, I hadn't checked any stats but just heard/read they could bring it and saw them play last season plus they were ranked #1. I still think they have a legit, talented offense which Brown silenced

Comment

Working...
                                X