• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTsatch
    replied
    Re: Brown Hockey 2012-2013:Climbing the ECAC Ladder

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
    Well, no one ever said he was going to be a mainstay in the NHL because of his talent! You gotta make it somehow.
    Sad thing is, every time I see an open ice hit like that, I have a flashback to the O'Neill hit in Bridgeport 3 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• kdiff77
    replied
    Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    I stand corrected, thanks for the clarification, they were both cheap hits. Funny thing is, that is the kind of stuff that will keep him on an NHL bench.
    Well, no one ever said he was going to be a mainstay in the NHL because of his talent! You gotta make it somehow.

Leave a comment:

• kdiff77
    replied
    Originally posted by DarthBruno View Post
    What is wrong with Sullivan? He's been slighting Brown for quite some time. Isn't he the same Brian Sullivan who used to attend games in person and was a diehard fan? It's a common enough name; I could be wrong.

The heck with him. I'd rather read KDiff's blog anyway.
    He was a huge supporter back when Brown was a total mess in the last few years of Grillo. Now that there's hope on College Hill? Not so much. Maybe he just loves the overwhelming underdog.

Leave a comment:

• LTsatch
    replied

Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
    There are 2 Harry Z incidents. This one occurred on Saturday and is not the one that you are referring to.
    I stand corrected, thanks for the clarification, they were both cheap hits. Funny thing is, that is the kind of stuff that will keep him on an NHL bench.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Hutter
    replied

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
    Good post. I think you are right on the money with your observation that Brown has a scorer, albeit several of them who on any day will score, that is complementing Lorito.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Hutter
    replied

This was posted two pages ago, they showed the angle tonight on TV where he left his feet to make the hit
    There are 2 Harry Z incidents. This one occurred on Saturday and is not the one that you are referring to.

Leave a comment:

• DarthBruno
    replied

Originally posted by Humanoid View Post
    No love for Bruno in the ECAC blog. I boo this man.

http://www.uscho.com/ecac-blog/2013/...eason-finales/

What is wrong with Sullivan? He's been slighting Brown for quite some time. Isn't he the same Brian Sullivan who used to attend games in person and was a diehard fan? It's a common enough name; I could be wrong.

The heck with him. I'd rather read KDiff's blog anyway.

Leave a comment:

• kdiff77
    replied

http://brownhockeyblog.blogspot.com/...at-meehan.html

March Madness is back at Meehan!

Leave a comment:

• Humanoid
    replied

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    different incident.
    I was linking the two. Oates all but exonerated Harry for the hit by saying his own guy made the mistake. Then this happened. Proved ole Oatesy wrong. Guess Harry was going for the kill shot there too.

Leave a comment:

• turk181
    replied

Originally posted by Humanoid View Post
    And Adam Oates blamed his own guy haha
    different incident.

Leave a comment:

• Humanoid
    replied

No love for Bruno in the ECAC blog. I boo this man.

http://www.uscho.com/ecac-blog/2013/...eason-finales/

Leave a comment:

• Humanoid
    replied

This was posted two pages ago, they showed the angle tonight on TV where he left his feet to make the hit, it really was a blindside hip to balls hit, he is so short he had no choice but to leap to reach the cojones on the guy. lol
    And Adam Oates blamed his own guy haha

Leave a comment:

• LTsatch
    replied

Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
    Harry Z's latest:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...games/1960579/

On my way to Providence yesterday, I was listening to the Flyers' game on NHL radio network. When Harry made the hit, the announcer said it was the hardest check he had seen in a long time. He added that it did not appear to be a dirty one.

When the suspension is over, I am looking forward to Volpatti v. Harry Z on March 31 on TV.
    This was posted two pages ago, they showed the angle tonight on TV where he left his feet to make the hit
    Last edited by LTsatch; 03-03-2013, 08:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Humanoid
    replied

Hey Brown fans --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89NcOHdV6CI

Leave a comment:

• Mike Hutter
    replied

Harry Z's latest:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...games/1960579/

On my way to Providence yesterday, I was listening to the Flyers' game on NHL radio network. When Harry made the hit, the announcer said it was the hardest check he had seen in a long time. He added that it did not appear to be a dirty one.

When the suspension is over, I am looking forward to Volpatti v. Harry Z on March 31 on TV.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X