X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

I do go to Milwaukee after all, so how bad could anything up here be? Although I know where NOT to go in Milwaukee.
    I've probably been there the one time I was in Milwaukee. By accident. Some shady characters and a couple cops walkin' the beat, along with a pre-pay gas station, a full out feather-in-the-hat purple-suited pimp in a purple Caddy.......yeah. This was in '95.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      Additionally, who is Ralph Englestad? I wonder if he has any relation to John Maryuchi?
      Comparing John Mariucci to Ralphie is like comparing John Mayasich to a bag of pucks.

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/obama_applause.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
        Comparing John Mariucci to Ralphie is like comparing John Mayasich to a bag of pucks.
        I don't think I compared the two, but man...I thought Gopher fans would think more highly of Juan Mariacci than just a bag of pucks.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          I said "safe" more than once didn't I?
          Are you implying that Northeast isn't safe? Northeast does not equal North. That part of Northeast by Nyes, The Bulldog and Keegan's Irish Pub is very safe, I don't see how anyone would have a problem with it.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I don't think I compared the two, but man...I thought Gopher fans would think more highly of Juan Mariacci than just a bag of pucks.
            Wrong antecedent. This is simple propositional logic, for example: FS23 defends Ralphie, Ralphie was a Nazi, therefore, FS23 is a Nazi sympathizer!???

Comment

Wrong antecedent. This is simple propositional logic, for example: FS23 defends Ralphie, Ralphie was a Nazi, therefore, FS23 is a Nazi sympathizer!???
              When did I defend Ralphie? Your logic fails in its first chain.

Epic fail.
              North Dakota

Comment

When did I defend Ralphie? Your logic fails in its first chain.

Epic fail.
                I love watching Whioux fans backpedal in denial.*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/roflmao.gif******

Edit: FYI propositional logic does not have "chains" only propositions.
                Last edited by HarleyMC; 08-24-2012, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I love watching Whioux fans backpedal in denial.*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/roflmao.gif******
                  He probably has a gas shower in his basement.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Denial of what? I never defended Ralphie. Therefore, your logic "proposition" breaks down immediately.

You've been lawyered. Pay the secretary at the front when you leave.

EDIT: BTW, you may want to read this...

http://cw.routledge.com/textbooks/ti...supplement.pdf
                    Last edited by Fighting Sioux 23; 08-24-2012, 09:48 AM.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      He probably has a gas shower in his basement.
                      I wasn't gonna come right out and suggest it...but yeah, it seems a little creepy.

Comment

Wow, now FS23 is using John Mariucci's name in the same sentence as a Nazi blow-hard. Classy. How quickly some forget (or fail to appreciate) that John Mariucci served this country.

What's next, is FS23 going to compare John Basilone or Ernest E. Evans to Osama Bin Laden?
                        Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 08-24-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                          Wow, now FS23 is using John Mariucci's name in the same sentence as a Nazi blow-hard. Classy. How quickly some forget (or fail to appreciate) that John Mariucci served this country.

What's next, is FS23 going to compare John Basilone or ernest E. Evans to Osama Bin Laden?
                          I never mentioned John Mariucci.

What happened to Gopher fans? You guys used to be fun to argue with. Now all you do is make stuff up and try to argue with that.

EDIT: As for Ralph Engelstad being a Nazi Sympathizer...what's that old saying? You can take the boy out of Minnesota, but you can't take the Minnesota out of the boy...
                          North Dakota

Comment

I never mentioned John Mariucci.

What happened to Gopher fans? You guys used to be fun to argue with. Now all you do is make stuff up and try to argue with that.

EDIT: As for Ralph Engelstad being a Nazi Sympathizer...what's that old saying? You can take the boy out of Sandusky, but you can't take Sandusky out of the boy...
                            Fixed. Too soon?
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Could you please consider who you're arguing with before you say what you said?

Thanks.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Fixed. Too soon?
                                A little, but still funny.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X