X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

Buckle my shoe
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

three four...
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Is Mariacci the guy they named the rink after?

Anybody wanna go back to giving me travel advice?

PS. Forgot how much I loved Minneapolis back in the day. I don't know what the heck the people who were complaining about downtown were talking about as it seemed the same to me as it always was. Full of life and energy. Uptown has changed though, and not to my liking. Where'd all the cool little shops and eclectic restaurants go? Went back down by the river instead and that was really cool.

Was gonna move there or Madison after college. Still have an occasional pang of regret although I'm at peace.

Okay, back to Dubbie's meltdown. In a hotel with popcorn. Keep it going boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Regardless of what Mariucci did, or what Ralph supported, rest assured, you're still a ****ing idiot.
          Hey, I didn't call a guy's contributions (a guy who's widely regarded as the biggest contributor to the growth of college hockey in this country and in two Hall of Fames for it) worthless. But that isn't a stupid comment in your eyes, I suppose?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Is Mariacci the guy they named the rink after?

Anybody wanna go back to giving me travel advice?

PS. Forgot how much I loved Minneapolis back in the day. I don't know what the heck the people who were complaining about downtown were talking about as it seemed the same to me as it always was. Full of life and energy. Uptown has changed though, and not to my liking. Where'd all the cool little shops and eclectic restaurants go? Went back down by the river instead and that was really cool.

Was gonna move there or Madison after college. Still have an occasional pang of regret although I'm at peace.

Okay, back to Dubbie's meltdown. In a hotel with popcorn. Keep it going boys!
            I think there are still some good restaurants in uptown, they're probably just not the same kind of thing as you remember. Really, the restaurants are the best part about it, the people are stinky hippies and bars are usually doosh magnets.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Or as Hoosier likes to put it, "worthless" contributor

Comment

Maybe Hoosier didn't like Marriucci's Tablecloth coats. Or his sideburns. Or his tweed cap. They aren't for everyone.
                Last edited by Dirty; 08-24-2012, 11:10 PM.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

*****http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/DVD/Paramount/detailpages/TheGodfather/GdfthrColl_Still_H5_S.jpg******
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post

Or as Hoosier likes to put it, "worthless" contributor

I'm not gonna read that till they get a decent designer to set it. The text wrap is screwed up near his ear (although to be fair, it's a giant ****ing ear). Did you do this yourself Dubbie?

How 'bout a recent photo too? Looks too friendly to be SS in this photo.

Comment

The Godfather? Wasn't he Italian? And weren't the Italians aligned with the Nazis?
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        I'm not gonna read that till they get a decent designer to set it. The text wrap is screwed up near his ear (although to be fair, it's a giant ****ing ear). Did you do this yourself Dubbie?

How 'bout a recent photo too? Looks too friendly to be SS in this photo.
                        Nope.

RT @VintageMNHockey: "Godfather" #Mariucci #Maroosh circa age 66 in 1982. @MN_NorthStars @GopherHockey http://t.co/yqvgUBX3

Comment

There is only one tDon:

*****https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/36147_1500428223738_474718_n.jpg******
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            The Godfather? Wasn't he Italian? And weren't the Italians aligned with the Nazis?
                            He ws born in the United States and served this country during WWII. But way to continue belittling the man's military service. Classy!!

Comment

I think with this post, I will be only the second person to mention "military service" in this thread.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                I think with this post, I will be only the second person to mention "military service" in this thread.
                                You're right. It is unfortunate that I'm the only person with enough morals to callout people calling one of our military veterans a Nazi.

Comment

Working...
                                X