This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    You really are an embarrassment to gopher fans, I would rather hug Happy at the waist with my mouth open than spend an hour talking to you.
    WRONG THREAD

Comment

• Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
      True and IIRC that was right around the time when your pretentious *** came wandering into our offseason thread in an attempt to deflect discussions about UND's dubious reputation of transforming players into crazed lunatics on and off the ice.

Harley calling someone pretentious is like Jockstock calling someone a nutcase

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        You really are an embarrassment to gopher fans, I would rather hug Happy at the waist with my mouth open than spend an hour talking to you.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
          Ok, even I have to give JDUBBS credit for this one...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
            Harley calling someone pretentious is like Jockstock calling someone a nutcase
            Reading another UND lame*** post by wasmaniac is like walking into a men's room stall only to discover someone forgot to flush.

Comment

Reading another UND lame*** post by wasmaniac is like walking into a men's room stall only to discover someone forgot to flush.
              He's the guy that sees there are 5 urinals, the far left one is taken, and he's the one that takes the second from the right.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                He's the guy that sees there are 5 urinals, the far left one is taken, and he's the one that takes the second from the right.
                And then after taking a leak, the clown stands there shaking his willy for 5 minutes just to p*** everyone else off .

Comment

And then after taking a leak, the clown stands there shaking his willy for 5 minutes just to p*** everyone else off .
                  So you're the guy watching me from the stall, standing with legs wide apart. And the guy on his knees in the stall next to yours must be brent.

Comment

And Harley, when did you give up the psychobabbler persona for the internet tough guy schtick? Advice: Leave the gooning it up to UND.

Comment

Since we are on this subject, are the low urinals are for the big boys or the little boys?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Since we are on this subject, are the low urinals are for the big boys or the little boys?
                        Yes. Some of us need the room.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And yet more lame drivel from a former Gopher fan who defected to the Whioux. If there's one thing America hates it's a traitor like wasmaniac. *****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/gtfo.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Water is still cold in the low ones.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

The summer long rumor of Roberto Luongo returning to the homeland here in South Florida have been quiet for well……not long enough it seems. According to the USA Today, the holdup is Dale Tallon’s unwillingness to part ways with future NHLer Nick Bjugstad. Bjugstad a 6′ 5″ 215 lb center is going back to the University of Minnesota this season, rather than attempt to make the Florida Panthers roster and good for him. He wants a chance to win a collegiate championship, and he has every right to do so.

As for Dale’s stubborness I applaud him. We have no idea what the ceiling might be for Bjugstad. Never mind it would appear that the Panthers prospect pool is rich in men down the middle, everyone knows, a good center is hard to find. It’s even harder to find 2,3 or 4. With Bjugstad and Jonathan Huberdeau lining up as the top two centermen in the future, it appears that the Panthers are getting their ducks in a row.

As for Vancouver general manager Mike Gillis and his demands for a prospect as part of a deal, the longer this goes, the less control he has. It’s clear that Bobby Lou’s days with the Canucks are numbered. He said so himself after a recent poker tournament he attended. While we don’t know what the ceiling is for Bjugstad, we do know this. Roberto Luongo is 33 years old. He puts up great numbers in the regular season, and seems to have difficulty winning the big game in the post season.
                              http://therattrick.com/2012/07/30/wh...-luongo-trade/

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                                Water is still cold in the low ones.
                                OK, we've tried to tell you Whioux fans before, but those are not for washing your face in, they're for peeing in. Every season I have to instruct one or two of the Whioux faithful when I see them in Mariucci. Also - No, not the elevator, the urinal.

Comment

Working...
                                X