This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

I was arrested, but was never cuffed or taken to jail. Jail came months later.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Calm down Sally Sourpants. Without this silly discussion, there would have been about four posts here today. In a couple days it will go back to four posts a day and then your precious and oh so important offseason thread will be back to normal. In the meantime, just don't read it. It's not going to kill you as nothing of importance is going to happen in those few days.
      Many of us would prefer the four posts. Do what you will in your own thread, or start a new thread to argue with him in.
      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        I'm confident Lucia will deal with the situation properly, and I'm confident Haula knows that he screwed up. Again, college kids do stupid things. It has happened at every university across the country. This certainly won't be the last time a college kid does something stupid.
        I don't know about this. When I was in college, I never did anything....um...never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Calm down Sally Sourpants. Without this silly discussion, there would have been about four posts here today. In a couple days it will go back to four posts a day and then your precious and oh so important offseason thread will be back to normal. In the meantime, just don't read it. It's not going to kill you as nothing of importance is going to happen in those few days.
          I actually agree with dirty...wow.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
            Many of us would prefer the four posts. Do what you will in your own thread, or start a new thread to argue with him in.
            So then come back on Monday when it will again be four posts a day. It really isn't that tough and it certainly isn't worth getting upset over. Nothing is going to happen in Gopher Hockeyland the next two days, you can safely ignore the thread this weekend. And if I'm wrong and something does happen, the thread will magically begin discussing that!
            Last edited by Dirty; 07-27-2012, 09:24 PM.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              So then come back on Monday when it will again be four posts a day. It really isn't that tough or worth getting upset over.
              Or, just grow up, stop responding to a guy who is clearly just here to get under people's skin, and talk hockey. Why should I have to take a break from my team's thread so that you can co-troll the thread?

Comment

Now if a Whioux player runs over a puppy or something this forum might get going again.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post

Of course UND fans won't forget.
                  Granted this back and forth is stupid on both sides but Koho, you appear to be holding UND fans to a higher standard than your gopher fans. Oh the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    Or, just grow up, stop responding to a guy who is clearly just here to get under people's skin, and talk hockey. Why should I have to take a break from my team's thread so that you can co-troll the thread?
                    Talking hockey is tough in July though...

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                      Talking hockey is tough in July though...
                      I realize that. I'm just sick of the nonsense. I avoid the other threads for that reason. Anyways, not really worth fighting about

Comment

Bwaahaahahaa - minnie fans are funny!
                        Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Sorry Dirty, just tired of the trash talking and it's been a long day so I'm irritable.

I would appreciate it if people could at least limit the trash talking in this thread, but it isn't worth arguing about

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
                            Granted this back and forth is stupid on both sides but Koho, you appear to be holding UND fans to a higher standard than your gopher fans. Oh the irony.
                            No. Maybe I just feel obligated to play a small part in the fan rivalry before it falls apart. (I can't be serious 100% of the time.) And I didn't say that the reason UND fans won't forget is because they are different from the Gopher fans (many of whom bring up Whioux player indiscretions years later - or talk about former coaches incessantly - or see themselves/himself as the sole source of truth and never wrong). It is all part of the board.
                            Last edited by Koho; 07-27-2012, 10:02 PM.

Comment

UND fans are so cute. And people think WE have an unhealthy obsession with the Gophers.
                              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                UND fans are so cute. And people think WE have an unhealthy obsession with the Gophers.
                                St. Cloud fans are so cute. They think that people actually care about what they obsess about.

Comment

Working...
                                X