Bentley Hockey 2012-2013: The New Era of JAR Pride Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bentley Hockey 2012-2013: The New Era of JAR Pride Begins

The last preview is on the Goalies this year as we go position-by-position.

http://excalibursportspage.com/2012/...-file-goalies/
    Win today and we'll walk together forever. -Ray Shero

Comment

Rough night for the AHA so far:

SHU got pummeled by Providence, 8-2.
      Michigan exacted revenge, 7-2 with time remaining
      AIC coughed up a 3rd period lead against Penn State!
      And UConn got smashed by UMass, 4-1.

In all fairness, I'd have loved to have seen Bentley play UML tomorrow, but with the way things are going, I'll take a rain check. I wonder how the River Hawks did tonight against Vermont knowing they don't have big, bad Bentley tomorrow night
      Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

We have sold 743 student tickets for the Harvard game. No thats not a typo. 743. Get ready to get rowdy. GO Falcons.

Comment

Originally posted by FalconsNest View Post
          We have sold 743 student tickets for the Harvard game. No thats not a typo. 743. Get ready to get rowdy. GO Falcons.
          That is fantastic! Bright only seats about 2800, so you should have no problem outshouting the Hahvad fans. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by FalconsNest View Post
            WOW! That is amazing. I think it's about time Bentley stopped taking heat for not having "real fans" or being a "real program." I hope the administration gets the message and gets the drumbeat going for an on campus rink. This is the type of support hockey can get!

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

Originally posted by eXcSports View Post
              The last preview is on the Goalies this year as we go position-by-position.

http://excalibursportspage.com/2012/...-file-goalies/
              Enjoyed your recent articles, Dan.

See you at the JAR on Tuesday night.

Comment

Michigan's attention now focuses on the Falcons. I'll trade any insights this week if there is anything new.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                  Michigan's attention now focuses on the Falcons. I'll trade any insights this week if there is anything new.
                  Hey, Streaker. I just checked to see if any cheap airfares have come up between Boston and DTW, but no luck. So, I will listen on the radio. In the meatime, our first game is this Tuesday night when he host Sacred Heart. So, I am sure that will be plenty of activity on this thread after that game.

Comment

LESS THAN 48 HOURS AWAY!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!

Any word yet on the audio/video stream for the game?

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

Originally posted by Humanoid View Post
                      LESS THAN 48 HOURS AWAY!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!

Any word yet on the audio/video stream for the game?
                      If you mean audio/video stream for the game in Ann Arbor, check out the Michigan thread, as there was discussion about a possible video feed for the recent RIT games.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                        If you mean audio/video stream for the game in Ann Arbor, check out the Michigan thread, as there was discussion about a possible video feed for the recent RIT games.
                        I don't believe there are any more Michigan hockey games on the Big10 sports network, which is the stream that showed RIT's Thursday (but not Friday) game in Ann Arbor. It was $10 for a full month access and you couldn't buy single games.
                        RIT

Comment

We'll be doing audio and video tomorrow night. Video is available through America One for a fee; audio runs concurrently for no charge. I'll have full details tomorrow when I post the link, etc.

No idea about Michigan. I'm not going out there, at least.
                          Win today and we'll walk together forever. -Ray Shero

Comment

There are a total of 7 tickets (ex-wheelchair spaces) left on the Bentley bench side of the ice for the Harvard game. In fact, just eye-balling the ticket system I would guess there might be 200 tickets left in total. Those of you sitting back thinking, "Maybe I'll go. I'll just buy tickets at the window on game-day" may want to reconsider. I see a sell-out coming.
                            Last edited by schiegs; 10-15-2012, 01:48 PM.
                            Bentley University Hockey
                            On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

Originally posted by schiegs View Post
                              There are a total of 7 tickets (ex-wheelchair spaces) left on the Bentley bench side of the ice for the Harvard game. In fact, just eye-balling the ticket system I would guess there might be 200 tickets left in total. Those of you sitting back thinking, "Maybe I'll go. I'll just buy tickets at the window on game-day" may want to reconsider. I see a sell-out coming.
                              Amazing! Did Hahvad sell out any games last season?

Comment

FYI: Michigan is down two d-men now for the Bentley game, as Kevin Clare suffered what is deemed to be a shoulder injury in Friday night's game against RIT.

That will insert our last reserve d-man, preferred walk-on sophomore Michael Szuma into the lineup. He saw action in 3 games last season.

No word on whether two other freshmen who were out last weekend due to injuries will enter the lineup. It is speculated that Steve Racine will start in net, but that will depend on Berenson.

Comment

Working...
                                X