No announcement yet.

Kudos to Fox college sports pacific for picking up todays 3 syndicated games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kudos to Fox college sports pacific for picking up todays 3 syndicated games

I worked in the industry for 16 years. I knew the technical procedures and the wherewithal for making sure the correct feeds went out when there were blackout or multiple game broadcast issues. This has been an issue with DTV pretty much as long as I have been subscribing to them.

Comment

Re: Kudos to Fox college sports pacific for picking up todays 3 syndicated games

Who in this day and age still thinks college games are blackouts?? On RSN's??

Comment

I called and spoke with a clueless CSR who had no idea why it would be blacked out, unless it was available on another channel (it isn't) or that the arena wasn't sold out (this ain't the NFL). My guess is this will happen for all 3 games that are set to be on FSN/FSN+ today. So much for a nice HD feed of tonight's Maine-Duluth game....

Comment

You should bring this directv problem to FSN north and NCAA tv attention

Comment

I wonder if dish people having same issues. Usually directv is better than dish when it comes to sports

Comment

the mister called the clueless CSR too. half hour conversation. he asked for a supervisor (no), asked if they didn't have the rights someone else must (who), but its on the guide (how do you spell that teams name) oh so if I was in San Diego I could get it (uh ...) finally said its on ESPN3 and D-TV doesn't carry that channel.

arrrrgghhh!!
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

oops! we have dish. no carry.
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Spoke to Jasminea a supervisor. CLUELESS!!!! Thanks for nothing Directv
                  Providence College
                  National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

FWIW and FWII, the UND - WMU game is on FCSP channel 404 Cablevision Connecticut

Comment

I called fox sports North @612 486 9500 had to leave a message.
                      Providence College
                      National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Since its affecting both dish and directv, me thinks it might be a FSN north issue and how it was encoded to the sat. Systems

Comment

One of the rare times I'll say I'm happy to have Time Warner....

Comment

Fcs-p channel 724 Comcast metro detroit

Comment

Anyone on twitter should send a message to --

@DirecTVService
                              @fsnorth

and find out what the deal is.

Comment

Got this message from FSN
                                @blackbear93 @DirecTVService The NCAA games are blacked out, per ESPN syndication, anywhere outside of the 5-state @fsnorth region.

Comment

Working...
                                X