CCHA has a rough night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCHA has a rough night

Let's hope Ferris can go all the way . As for the other members of the CCHA , it was nice watching you go down in flames .

Comment

There's alot of good but vulnerable teams in the CCHA this year. That's why you got 5 schools in. The best teams were always being beat by the next best team.

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      The ironic thing is if you look around, I bet at least half the CCHA fans on here are glad at the teams that lost. There's very, very little "Yay Conference" in this league. I feel a bit of kinship with Miami and BG because of other sports, but other than that, it's a whole lot of shrug at best. I did a celebratory shot when UMD beat Michigan last year. So much for conference pride.
      The WCHA has been pretty good on that score. Usually there's decent support for fellow schools once you get to the tourney.

But its always easier to share love when you have a program on top. We gophers often feel that UMD is our brother...but they often don't feel that way about us.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
        Let's hope Ferris can go all the way . As for the other members of the CCHA , it was nice watching you go down in flames .
        It was nice sending those heifers you call female fans home from Lawson chewing on their cud three weeks ago.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
          Still proud to be a Wolverine, even though...
          I agree michigan hada great year and they should hold their heads up high
          96/98 ncaa champsmeechigan wolves stanley cup chanpions the detroit red wings nd the detroit ****tons

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            What's this CCHA talk? All I know is the B1G lost twice (Michigan, Michigan State) and the NCHC lost twice (Miami, Denver). The New WCHA was rolling with Ferris State tho...
            Nice to see your insecurity and bitterness. Where did Northern play again?
            Originally posted by alfablue
            Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
            Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
            I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

What a great playoff this year . I enjoyed the hell out of watching MI,MI State,Miami,and Western going down in flames in the first round and Ferris moving on to the final 4 . With one more year of CCHA play , maybe we can see a repeat of this year to give us laughs for the future .

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                What a great playoff this year . I enjoyed the hell out of watching MI,MI State,Miami,and Western going down in flames in the first round and Ferris moving on to the final 4 . With one more year of CCHA play , maybe we can see a repeat of this year to give us laughs for the future .
                Haven't you been laughing at your program for nearly 15 years?

Comment

Originally posted by alnike View Post
                  Haven't you been laughing at your program for nearly 15 years?
                  Yea but it is always nice to have some new jokes to make you smile.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    The ironic thing is if you look around, I bet at least half the CCHA fans on here are glad at the teams that lost. There's very, very little "Yay Conference" in this league. I feel a bit of kinship with Miami and BG because of other sports, but other than that, it's a whole lot of shrug at best. I did a celebratory shot when UMD beat Michigan last year. So much for conference pride.
                    I am with you on that. I don't really have anything against any of the other schools (actually a good friend and co-worker of mine in Oregon is a WMU alum), but Anastos did so much pandering to certain schools during his reign that it came at the expense of strong conference unity. Combine that with the fact that CCHA revenue sharing is an absolute joke compared to the present incarnation of, say, the WCHA and I think it played a big part in the reason the conference is dissolving.

Don't get me wrong, the CCHA has been good to my school in more ways than it hasn't (i.e. we probably wouldn't have a hockey program anymore without the CCHA), but I'm ready for all the realignment drama to be over. Everybody's cards have been played, and time to move on from this lame duck.
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Working...
                    X