Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sioux and Gophers fans trapped in X for 7 hours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sioux and Gophers fans trapped in X for 7 hours?

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    I figured BU fans took after their nickname and just drank out of the toilet so it wouldn't be a problem for them.
    It's still a problem
    Boston University 2014
    It's all part of the plan.

Comment

I will be smuggling in alcohol. If any ______ fans really need some booze and can't leave, I'll be selling shots for $20 each* behind section 212 at each intermission. Your welcome.

*Shots are $15 each for Gopher and WMU fans and $7 for BU fans
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I will be smuggling in alcohol. If any ______ fans really need some booze and can't leave, I'll be selling shots for $20 each* behind section 212 at each intermission. Your welcome.

*Shots are $15 each for Gopher and WMU fans and $7 for BU fans
        You're. Seriously it's not that difficult.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          $7 for BU fans
          Hey not bad, that's less than what the bars here charge!
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            You're. Seriously it's not that difficult.
            Typos happen, get over it.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
              Hey not bad, that's less than what the bars here charge!
              I'm a very giving type of person.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                If North Dakota wins the first game its going to sound like a home game for BU. Jack Parker might want to crank up the speakers at practice so the boyz are ready for the deafening roar of the Sioux fans.
                You must never have been to a BU home game.
                #OneKnight

Comment

The Resch Center did not allow anyone to leave between games last year, I doubt they will this year. I don't know for sure, but I wonder if that is something the NCAA is doing, not allowing re-entry.

Comment

Originally posted by gage View Post
                    The Resch Center did not allow anyone to leave between games last year, I doubt they will this year. I don't know for sure, but I wonder if that is something the NCAA is doing, not allowing re-entry.
                    From the Midwest Thread:

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    FWIW, I sent an e-mail to some folks at the Resch Center regarding whether people will be able to leave the building in between games on Friday. I got this response:
                    I have been told that the building will allow re-entry. The patron on exit will receive a stamp on there ticket and hand. In order to be allowed back in, the patron will need to show the ticket and hand that is stamped, THEY NEED BOTH. This is to stop any possible passing of a ticket. Enjoy the games!
                    MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                      You must never have been to a BU *home game.
                      *Since they left WBA.
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnight View Post
                        Is this a new NC$$ policy or is this particular to the X? I haven't been to a FF where you can't leave and reenter, nor have I been to an ECAC championship where you couldn't. The best part about the ECAC championships in Albany was leaving between games to go to the bars and further taunt the team that lost the first game while re-priming for the second game.
                        I thought FF was separate admission? The games are usually longer than 3.5 hours apart, no? The FF I went to in Boston back in 2004 was separate admission.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          I thought FF was separate admission? The games are usually longer than 3.5 hours apart, no? The FF I went to in Boston back in 2004 was separate admission.
                          Nope. They went back to one ticket/two games last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            I figured BU fans took after their nickname and just drank out of the toilet so it wouldn't be a problem for them.
                            Touche! I will be rooting for Western today, but whoever emerges with the W will be my remaining horse in the race. Let's keep the trophy someplace west of the Hudson, please.

Comment

Originally posted by gage View Post
                              I was indeed allowed to go out. Needed ticket and hand stamped to prevent ticket passing.
                              St. Norbert College Green Knights
                              NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                              NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                              NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                              ---
                              SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X