Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huntington and Comm Ave, Part Deux (NU@BC, 11/7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Huntington and Comm Ave, Part Deux (NU@BC, 11/7)

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
    Also: the between-period sumo thing was hysterical.
    ..talk about a come from behind win
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Our offense generated a fair number of grade a opportunities but Muse was solid on most of those and we got very few second chances.
      It's hard to get down on the team considering that the D has been decimated by injuries to an even greater extent than the offense. For the last two + periods we had to play with just four defensemen against the amped up BC attacke. Of those four Ds, three were freshmen including one who was playing in his first game. The D is missing Driscoll, Hewkin, Maley, Muench and Guzior, who was seriously hurt during the first period. Mcneely couldn't go tonight. Vermeersch had the Flu last night, but was pressed into service tonight, and of course, Quailer is out indefinitely. Tuckerman smashed into the goalpost and looked badly shaken before his penalty shot. Rawls did well to hold the score down.
      Draw your own sad conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
        Also: the between-period sumo thing was hysterical.
        At first I thought this would be the dumbest thing in the world. However, the ending was worth the price of admission. Then again, I got tickets for free...

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
        The NU penalty shot miss by Alex Tuckerman summarizes this gm for me.
        I was very excited for this, as I'd never seen a penalty shot live before. Unfortunately, I still haven't seen a penalty shot live.
        Last edited by jjmc85; 11-08-2009, 02:25 AM.
        #NewMass

Comment

Working...
        X