Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 frozen four ticket changes!!

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    You could try to send an email to mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org They may be able to help you. I had to send them an email address change so I would be notified in Oct. Just explain your situation. Good luck.
    Jaws - I've sent an email to the address you've suggested with my questions. I hope I get a response.

Thanks from a long-time NCAA fan from north of the border!

Comment

My concern with the new system... I guess there will be some type of pass code for the early ticket purchases. What's to stop the higher priorites from sharing the pass code, thereby leaving long time supporters out of decent seats, or any seat at all?

I hope the NCAA does this right to protect all of the priority numbers.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        My concern with the new system... I guess there will be some type of pass code for the early ticket purchases. What's to stop the higher priorites from sharing the pass code, thereby leaving long time supporters out of decent seats, or any seat at all?

I hope the NCAA does this right to protect all of the priority numbers.
        Not sure why they'd need a pass code. I assume that you'll just log in with your identification number like you always have, and the system will know whether you're eligible to buy tickets at that time. Then they can limit the purchase to four like they always have.

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
          Not sure why they'd need a pass code. I assume that you'll just log in with your identification number like you always have, and the system will know whether you're eligible to buy tickets at that time. Then they can limit the purchase to four like they always have.
          Like I said... I hope they do this right.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
          X