2013 frozen four ticket changes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 frozen four ticket changes!!

The ticket purchase process has changed for all NCAA priority ticket purchasers, effective for the 2013 NCAA Men's Frozen Four at the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh.

The ticket purchase process will now be conducted beginning October 1, 2012, and will no longer involve submitting an application for the opportunity to purchase tickets. Instead, priority ticket purchasers will be invited to purchase tickets and select their own seat locations, based on availability, at the time of the order submission.

Each priority level will be given a designated date to begin the ticket purchase process. Individuals with the highest priority level will be invited to purchase tickets starting October 1. Individuals with the next highest priority level will have the opportunity to purchase tickets shortly thereafter and so on. All orders must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, Friday, November 30.

You will receive an e-mail approximately one week prior to the designated purchase date for your priority level with your invitation and instructions for purchasing tickets.

Tickets will be mailed in late February/early March 2013.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: 2013 frozen four ticket changes!!

Dude, I thought this was another lame chain letter thread of yours.
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Link? We are expecing an e-mail about buying next years tickets right now!

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        Check your inbox. It was sent @8:47.
        Providence College
        National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

So......Does anyone else see the fee per ticket going way up?
          I will be very disppointed to see the typical 30% upcharge applied to each ticket as you see with Ticketmaster.

Comment

http://content.ncaa.org/vo/?FileID=c...ailID=23251285
            Can't we all just get along?
            Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Howell View Post
              I will be very disppointed to see the typical 30% upcharge applied to each ticket as you see with Ticketmaster.
              That's a given, isn't it?
              Can't we all just get along?
              Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

yeah.. no link in the email. just the email.

not sure what this does... will people with high lottery picks go now that they are 'invested' in picking their seats? instead of moving them (here) year after year? we'll perhaps get some sense of how many people are in each group when people see how many seats are gone and share here with posts.

is the current max pick 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                  Check your inbox. It was sent @8:47.
                  Thanks

I'll keep an eye out for it- we haven't gotten it, yet. I'll update the e-mail if we don't get it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    yeah.. no link in the email. just the email.

not sure what this does... will people with high lottery picks go now that they are 'invested' in picking their seats? instead of moving them (here) year after year? we'll perhaps get some sense of how many people are in each group when people see how many seats are gone and share here with posts.

is the current max pick 4?
                    I'm pretty sure the current max is 4. Just read the message - it will be interesting to see if they have a Ticketextortion charge.
                    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

I have already sent an email to mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org asking about the fee per ticket.

Comment

I have already sent an email to mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org asking about the fee per ticket.
                        me too.

maybe they are thinking it through and while originally a 'good idea' if they get enough negative feedback now maybe they won't have a fee (or nominal $1). or not...

Comment

I didn't see it in the email, but another thing I assume it means is the end of single tier pricing. That may be a good deal for people with low priority numbers, but probably bad for folks like me who've finally managed to work their way to the lower bowl on the basis of priority. What I assume will be the case is that I will have the choice of good seats or nosebleeds, but if I pick the good seats I'll pay a LOT more for them.

Comment

I got the email and think the changes are outstanding. Don't have to pay for them until October and can pick your own seats. Excellent.
                            Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Thanks

I'll keep an eye out for it- we haven't gotten it, yet. I'll update the e-mail if we don't get it tomorrow.
                              Got it last night- I was concerned over my e-mail, as we have had issue with getting it in that account. so it works.

I totally expect the prices to go up - they have for the entire time we have been getting tickets. And I'm sure the NCAA will figure out a way to squeeze processing fees on top, too. The real debate is whether we continue after this year. (Unlike a lot here, I was very, very much looking forward to the Tampa FF, with the cruise trip added on... )

Comment

Working...
                              X