Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of Vermont off-season thread, ( Let the Zemgus Girgensons Era Begin! )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of Vermont off-season thread, ( Let the Zemgus Girgensons Era Begin! )

it doesn't take a tremendous amount of skill to apply a strong forecheck in the offensive zone.it does however ,take alot of hard work and determination.i see other teams do it to uvm the last several seasons.i hope we don't go back to the rope-a-dope this year.

Comment

• Re: University of Vermont off-season thread, ( Let the Zemgus Girgensons Era Begin! )

I have no problem with applying a strong forecheck, it's the idea of an uptempo style that worries me. The teams that are able to do it successfully, like BC for example, will absolutely eat our lunch. We can't beat them at their own game. Again, I just don't think we have the skill level to pull it off, at least right now.

Comment

"i think it's time to stop talking about all the things that happenned over the summer and start talking about the players that are here and ready to go this year--i would love to see an uptempo,hard forechecking exciting team this year."

.........Agreed!

Can we get another thread started that puts the problems behind us and focuses on the current and future. We need a new one started and I don't know how to start on. Anyone know how to start one?
        Last edited by Greenfan; 08-26-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          It was posted on Twitter last night.
          UVM fans should not mourn the loss of Kravchenko. Watched him at a USHL tryout this summer and was not overly impressed. Lazy and one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by nopuckluck View Post
            UVM fans should not mourn the loss of Kravchenko. Watched him at a USHL tryout this summer and was not overly impressed. Lazy and one dimensional.
            You might want to think of his defection, along with the defection of the AC, to be "additions by subtraction". Luck seems to run in cycles. Perhaps these are the first many positive for the program.

Comment

• Re: University of Vermont off-season thread

2012 UVM Hockey Mental Conditioning Highlights.mpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWGSi...=youtube_gdata

Comment

Working...
              X