• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whatever
    replied
    Re: Hockey East -- You Make the Call -- Game Threes

Originally posted by rude1979us View Post
    My guess is they have that listed because the game was an "if needed" game. Maine's site and Hockey East Online both have the game on WPME and The CW.
    Excellent!

Leave a comment:

• rude1979us
    replied

Originally posted by whatever View Post
    Hopefully. WPME is showing "Kate and Leopold" at 7 pm tonight...
    My guess is they have that listed because the game was an "if needed" game. Maine's site and Hockey East Online both have the game on WPME and The CW.

Leave a comment:

• whatever
    replied

Originally posted by rude1979us View Post
    Rumor has it that Mack @ Maine will be on WPME and The CW in Maine.
    Hopefully. WPME is showing "Kate and Leopold" at 7 pm tonight...

Leave a comment:

• whatever
    replied

Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
    Merrimack vs. Maine (7 PM): It's goon time once again in Orono...geez was that a painful game to watch on the rebroadcast. Would you take Cannata over Sullivan in a one-game showdown? As the River Hawks found out in 2010, you can't hide behind a goalie and expect to win a series in Maine. Maine 2-1 2 OT
    Maine wises up, MC takes a few penalties and it's real hawkey from there on. Maine 3-2

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Lowell
    BU
    Don't have a F'in clue on the Maine game. Want Maine but if they get sucked in like they did yesterday it will be MC. Have no faith that Timmay can keep the team from getting sucked in

Leave a comment:

• rude1979us
    replied

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
    Are any of these games televised?

UML
    UNH
    MACK
    Rumor has it that Mack @ Maine will be on WPME and The CW in Maine.

Leave a comment:

• John_Fuller
    replied

I believe that WBIN is broadcasting the Merrimack/Maine game in the Boston DMA and the usual suspects in the Maine DMAs If you are outside of these DMAs, Fox College Sports has been simulcasting the games as well, I would check your local listings if you are outside New England. I would watch the SD channel as the game is not being broadcasted in HD, at least that's what I saw last night.

Hockey East is providing PPV feeds for $8.95 for the Friars/River Hawk game at 4:00 and BU/UNH game at 5:00 from the Pack Network. There is a link on their web site.

Leave a comment:

• UMLWeatherman
    replied

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post

UML
    UNH
    MACK
    MACK should be on WBIN

Leave a comment:

• GoUNH
    replied

UML
    UNH
    MACK

Leave a comment:

• CornwallAce
    replied

Interesting that 9 out of 12 east series are going to a third game, but only 1 out of 8 in the west.

Leave a comment:

• GustavIsGod
    replied

M-A-I-N-E.....GO BLUE...Need the W tomorrow!!!

Leave a comment:

• John_Fuller
    started a topic Hockey East -- You Make the Call -- Game Threes

Hockey East -- You Make the Call -- Game Threes

You Make The Call...HE Game Threes

PC vs. UML (4 PM): The presence of Schaller has made the difference for the Friars and Beaudry's done well to keep the Friars in both of the games thus far. Will the city show up tomorrow afternoon? It will be a battle but after the OT thriller, I think momentum will be on the River Hawks side...UML 3-2.

UNH vs. BU (5 PM): I have to give a lot of credit to the kitty-cats for making this a series and getting a second chance to eliminate BU don't happen too often. However, BU does have the home ice, and think it's too much for UNH to overcome....BU 3-1.

Merrimack vs. Maine (7 PM): It's goon time once again in Orono...geez was that a painful game to watch on the rebroadcast. Would you take Cannata over Sullivan in a one-game showdown? As the River Hawks found out in 2010, you can't hide behind a goalie and expect to win a series in Maine. Maine 2-1 2 OT
Working...
X