X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: # days until Jutting is collecting unemnployment

This is a sad, sad day.
    *****http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5720/candlelightelvis.jpg******

I think John Lennon said it best when he said "All we are saying is give Jutt a chance."
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Great day for MSU Hockey!! Let's get s good coach!!

Comment

I hear Hill is available.
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mav Fan View Post
          Assuming this is true, which I doubt,
          It was true.
          University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

Thank the almighty lord!
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
              I hear Hill is available.
              I hear Pearson is available.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I just might get my season tickets back!
                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  I hear Pearson is available.
                  Will he do the same for Mankato that he did for Tech? Give him double the previous coach's salary and he still won't get you home ice. Sounds like a deal to me.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Will he do the same for Mankato that he did for Tech? Give him double the previous coach's salary and he still won't get you home ice. Sounds like a deal to me.
                    Tech made a big step forward in year one. I'll take that in a first year of our new coach.
                    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                      I don't blame you for thinking that way but Guentzel is pretty much assured of being the next Gopher coach now... and Lucia isn't going to coach forever.
                      If Don Lucia keeps winning like this year or close to it he isn't going anywhere.
                      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Well technically he has been assigned to "other duties" which include advising Davenport on WHCA issues. So could be potentially be around till his contract expires 2013. Still pulling down that Six-figure salary in the meantime.... I'll bet.

Comment

Originally posted by MnMaverick View Post
                          Well technically he has been assigned to "other duties" which include advising Davenport on WHCA issues. So could be potentially be around till his contract expires 2013. Still pulling down that Six-figure salary in the meantime.... I'll bet.
                          Could he be the next commish of the nWCHA?
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            And he will easily win the same number of GLI games!
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
                              Your best guess to estimate the number of days until Troy Jutting is on the ubnemploymeny role.

Should be 1, but I will guess it is 366.

Buisman, please do the right thing, it is hard to let him go, but you have a chance to make MSU the new power of the WCHA, Let Him go tonight. If nothing better available (and there are many better avialable), let Darren Blue coach the team.
                              Jutting can't collect unemployment, wages earned in regards to athletics are not usable wages for Minnesota unemployment. Third to last question on Unemployment Insurance application, "Were you paid to train or participate at any sporting level; such as a coach, athlete, or referee?"
                              Used RCA television $60
                              Monthly Cable bill $40
                              Watching Schutte Cry in the Penalty Box after he got cocky with the crowd earlier.
                              P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S

Comment

Originally posted by MnMaverick View Post
                                That's called "getting kicked upstairs." It's done in sports all the time. They're going to make him show up every day to get his pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X